• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Merry Christmas

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for all the great renders! We had a great day yesterday...way too much food! My brother had organised not one but two birthday cakes, my son had made individual trifles and frogs in the pond and my nephew, chocolate ripple cake. Those who weren't already full were by the time we finished.

Riccardo

Adventurous
@Stezza brilliant image as usual... Hey, It must be the first time that two successive images here are both made in Carrara! ;-)
(and with the same sleigh model, probably)

@eclark1894 sorry no, you made me notice that it actually looks like you say, but it's just the trees. It's more like a joke: let's just say that the missing reindeer this year is lazy and hopes to not be found... ;-)
Anyway the presents arrived, so Santa must have found out where it is hidden. Looks like the other reindeers noticed it before Santa

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
@Stezza brilliant image as usual... Hey, It must be the first time that two successive images here are both made in Carrara! ;-)
(and with the same sleigh model, probably)

@eclark1894 sorry no, you made me notice that it actually looks like you say, but it's just the trees. It's more like a joke: let's just say that the missing reindeer this year is lazy and hopes to not be found... ;-)
Anyway the presents arrived, so Santa must have found out where it is hidden. Looks like the other reindeers noticed it before Santa
So he's the snowman with antlers? Darn it! I was gonna say that!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
To all those celebrating this holiday season, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful new year!! :D

HW3D-2016HolidayCard.jpg

Riccardo

Adventurous
@eclark1894 Yes, there she is! Disguised as a snow puppet. At least in my intention, but we know that art is a matter of interpretation... ;-)

@Desertsilver So, my impala-reindeers are: Daz Pronghorn with hidden horns + parented extra horns from an old product called "Creature Creation Pack" :)