• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Merry Christmas

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I would like to wish everybody here at Hivewire3D a wonderfull Christmas and a very Happy New-Year.
A big thank you for the staff who are wonderfull but certainly also all the customers who give me - and all the other vendors - such great support. This is truly a haven of warmth and tranquility in all that turmoil of today.
Thank you and have a wonderfull festive season....

Pommerlis

XmasCarolColor1230x1600.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'd like to wish all a very happy Holiday Season. Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah, tomorrow is Christmas, and Monday is Kwanza and Boxing Day for all our Canadian friends. Don't know if I've missed any, but to all of you who celebrate one or more of those holidays, have a wonderful one!!

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
I made the following animation back in 2009 as my "Christmas card" to family and friends and I thought I'd post it here. There are a few glitches in it, but I ran out of time since I got the idea only 2 weeks before Christmas and it took F-O-R-E-V-E-R to render!

Merry Christmas to all!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Merry Christmas everyone! It's early Christmas morning here(6.18am). Sitting here quietly with a cuppa before starting to make the salads for today's lunch at Mum's. It won't stay quiet for long as there will be close to 50 of us at lunch which is also my Mum and my brothers birthday. Mum's in her 80's so every extra birthday is special...

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Riccardo

Adventurous
I just made a "Christmas card" render for my friends. I think it can fit here, too :)

This year Santa has a problem: he can't find one of his eight reindeers!
Therefore, the magic sleigh cannot fly and he may not deliver the gifts...
Do you hope that everybody can find the presents by the Christmas tree, as usual?
Then help Santa find the missing reindeer! :)

Best wishes for these Winter Holidays.
feste2016-1024.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary
I just made a "Christmas card" render for my friends. I think it can fit here, too :)

This year Santa has a problem: he can't find one of his eight reindeers!
Therefore, the magic sleigh cannot fly and he may not deliver the gifts...
Do you hope that everybody can find the presents by the Christmas tree, as usual?
Then help Santa find the missing reindeer! :)

Best wishes for these Winter Holidays.
View attachment 20496
Too easy. Reindeer's way back down the road. You can see his head popping up just behind the snowman. Hope Santa was able to corral him for the trip.