• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
In memory of our dear friend Lyne :cry:

In memory of Lyne .jpg

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
It's been a bit hard for me to come here. Lyne has been such a close friend for so long and it's hard to believe she's gone, but it is a comfort to know that she is now free from the suffering she has endured so long. I and my family will miss having her in our lives more than I can express. To all the folks here at HiveWire, may God bless and comfort you. Thank you all for the love you shared with Lyne through all these years.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's been a bit hard for me to come here. Lyne has been such a close friend for so long and it's hard to believe she's gone, but it is a comfort to know that she is now free from the suffering she has endured so long. I and my family will miss having her in our lives more than I can express. To all the folks here at HiveWire, may God bless and comfort you. Thank you all for the love you shared with Lyne through all these years.
:grouphug:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
And me, too. I know you were very close to Lyne, and I also know how much she thought of you and your art, PhotoGG. She was SO excited when you started selling products at HiveWire.

:grouphug:

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I just saw this, and it is yet more very sad news. I know Lyne was in need of medical care and in poor health for some time, but I was hoping she would get the care she needed. Some of the struggles, delays, and disappointments she had mentioned regarding medical care hit so close to home for me, which is why I had hoped it would all work out. I never seem to know what to say, my words always seem so hollow, selfish, or bitter.

aqua1955

Sadly, I must report the loss of another of our fine artist & my treasured friend. I was notified by her family that Lyne passed away this morning. She is finally free of the pain that she had to endure for most of her life.

The following two paragraphs are taken from her website & are in her own words:

My Art History

It was my love of horses that got me started drawing as a child. I could not have a real horse back then, so I wrote stories of young girls with horses. I illustrated those stories with shaded pencil drawings. Later in life, I learned (self taught) how to do horse portraits in ink, pastels, and oils. I did horse portraits commercially for a while, along with horse photography, all free lance. Still later I was privileged to own real horses for a few years.

My love of horses and fantasy lead me into the fantasy art subjects - Centaurs, Mermaids, Dragons, as well as Carousel horses and animals. I sold my creations on stationery, notes, and in original coloring books, commercially, for years. When the profits no longer outweighed the expenses of the business, I gave it up. That turned out to be a real positive for me, because I could now devote all my energies to learning to work with more advanced computer systems, and graphic arts programs. My goal was to be able to enhance and expand on my 2D art images. Computers had opened up a whole new world for me, allowing me to expand into Sci Fi art, as well as innovative new styles of "still life" art.

From that point in her life Lyne started her on-line store, Vista Internet Products. When her health deteriorated, so that she was no longer able to work, she was forced to close her business. In recent years she decided to share the items that she had created for her store- FREE! There is a remarkable and extensive list of downloadable models on her website. These include her own textures for the HiveWire3D horse & cat, her own models of Kangaroos, goats, sheep, farm & wild pigs, Bighorn Sheep, Okapi, skunks, Giraffe, Elk family, cattle, moose, rabbits, chipmunk, squirrels & chickens. There are also morphs for other models. lynesfree (lynescreations.com)

See her wonderful art in her Gallery here at HiveWire3D, at Renderosity & on her own Website. She was also a great poet. See her poetry, read her art tips & learn more about Lyne at her Website:

Lyne's Creations 3D Gallery

View attachment 68638
I had a special bond with Lyne. In 2004 when I was searching to make 3D items I found Vista and bought my first textures for the V3 mermaid from her. At that time I remember I purchased the CD with textures on it for 5 Guilders and had to pay 27,50 by Union Express. During the years we met several times on internet and when I used her textures for the cat, she was very pleased. Not only Vista has lost a great artist, but also we, where she always had a advice when you asked her. I personaly see this message with tears in my eyes. May she rest in peace. I will worchip your CD for life.