• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I love that image you posted, Flint_Hawk - I think Lyne posted it on our website at one point, but it's also posted here:
Self Portrait

Lyne was so sweet and generous - that shows through to me in that image.

Her album at HiveWire is here, so everyone can see some of her wonderful art work
Lyne's Art
Lyne's Centaurs & Mermaids

She had some photos, too, which I'd not seen before, of her great-granddaughters
Lyne’s Great Grand Daughters

She sent this link to Lisa, Chris, Paul and myself in an email back in 2017. It's a typical Lyne image - beautiful, huge, highly detailed. Lisa commented that it was "epic".

aworldapart

MelanieL

Inspired
I was so sorry to hear this bad news. My condolences to her family and friends.
This is a render I did last year with a couple of her animals "Mad as a March Hare".
Mad-As-A-March-Hare.jpg

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that, very sad news indeed , my Condolences to the family and all that knows her well !
Rest in peace Lyne !

Thalek

Inspired
I did not know her well; I wrote to her a couple of times only. I mourn her loss, and I grieve for those who knew her well, for their loss is all the greater for having known her.

I am glad that she is no longer in pain. As a caregiver for my wife, and increasingly creaky myself, I know a little of what chronic pain can do to a person. She bore up under it better than I ever will, and I admired her courage when she mentioned it in passing.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thank you every one!

This picture shows Nicki & Travis, Lyne's last two cats. (Travis is the one with white on his legs.) Lyne used them to make textures for the HW Housecat. Also included are one of Lyne's bunnies and little birds. Lisa's Forget-Me-Nots seemed appropriate to complete the picture.

Peaceful Kingdom
Peaceful Kingdom.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
lyne.jpg

Family Reunion

The first online purshase I made on line was this from Lyne... Had just bought a used copy of poser five...She wanted a hundred dollars and I had to pay up front....I wanted to buy all her models then and there and it took me several weeks not only to decide but talk my wife into not leaving to stay with her mother. Lyne also had her illness described on her web site..Months later I became ill, very ill..It reminded me of lyne as my illness resembled hers...But Lyne had disappeared, found her here at hivewire years later...I was over joyed but scared my joy of finding her might scare her...I need not have worried.....