• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Lyne

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
In memory of our dear friend Lyne :cry:

In memory of Lyne .jpg

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
It's been a bit hard for me to come here. Lyne has been such a close friend for so long and it's hard to believe she's gone, but it is a comfort to know that she is now free from the suffering she has endured so long. I and my family will miss having her in our lives more than I can express. To all the folks here at HiveWire, may God bless and comfort you. Thank you all for the love you shared with Lyne through all these years.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
It's been a bit hard for me to come here. Lyne has been such a close friend for so long and it's hard to believe she's gone, but it is a comfort to know that she is now free from the suffering she has endured so long. I and my family will miss having her in our lives more than I can express. To all the folks here at HiveWire, may God bless and comfort you. Thank you all for the love you shared with Lyne through all these years.
:grouphug:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
And me, too. I know you were very close to Lyne, and I also know how much she thought of you and your art, PhotoGG. She was SO excited when you started selling products at HiveWire.

:grouphug:

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I just saw this, and it is yet more very sad news. I know Lyne was in need of medical care and in poor health for some time, but I was hoping she would get the care she needed. Some of the struggles, delays, and disappointments she had mentioned regarding medical care hit so close to home for me, which is why I had hoped it would all work out. I never seem to know what to say, my words always seem so hollow, selfish, or bitter.