• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sorry Lynne!! Wish there was something I could do. And tell them guys to stop jerking you around. Sigh.........but sometimes such things take tact ... and that is something I'm sometimes not very good at. Friday I took my mom in to the dermatologist because they finally got the biopsy results back, but luckily it was just precancerous cells and she didn't have to have surgery they just had to burn the spots on her face deeper. ... So bandages etc we have got to change. My sympathies are with you. Loving your art work!! I think the whales are my favorite so far. =) I might try to get my niece into this as she loves to color and such. (HUGS) My prayers are with you!!

Last edited:

Hornet3d

Wise
My thoughts are with you, there is so little I can say or do to help the situation. I am glad you are able to find some form of art to help you cope and I am sure everyone is pleased that you are uploading so many images as it shows you are getting a small break from the horrors.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I also was very nervous about anesthesia when I had to have it. Make sure you talk to the anesthesiologist beforehand and tell them about your concerns. I found that they were very helpful in reassuring that it's typically very safe, and that they are right there with you, watching you the whole time.

:grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think that's pretty much a universal feeling where anesthesia's concerned. I've only had to go through it once going on 10 years ago when I had to go through Lithotripsy to get rid of a kidney stone that decided to make my life miserable. The anesthesiologist was very good at explaining everything, as I was a bit unsettled with the idea as well, and he said it would be about 45-60 minutes, and I checked the time before, and again when I came out of the anesthesia, and it was exactly 50 minutes, so he knew what he was talking about.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh if you have an iPhone you click on the “A” icon on the phone’s desktop and go to the APP store- then click the SEARCH icon and type in “FREE PAINT BY NUMBERS.... look at the ones that say GET.... those are free.... they do have advertisements....
My two favorites are: HAPPY COLOR and Paint By Number.... each one works a bit differently....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for the info Lyne. I have a friend who's interested in getting something like this for her daughter, but they don't have iPhones or iPads. Turns out, I just did a search, and the Google Play store has it, so possibly there's an Android version too.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Paint by Number program Lyne uses often has pictures that go together to make a scene. Since she isn't able to stitch them together with her phone she asked me to fix the wolf pictures for her & post them here for everyone to enjoy.

!Wolves-1.jpg

!Wolves-2.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Somebody replaced a letter with a new avatar! Didn't mean to take the focus away, it's just the first forum thread I visited tonight.

Dana