• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Freebies

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
FYI, Dawn.... your very first post is impossible to read with the forum on default color scheme! I know there are lines of words...but they are yellow on white!?!? I had to "highlight" the lines to read them! :(
oh i know Lyne, I tried to change it back when i realised it was unreadable in the default, but it wouldn't change back? maybe i can change it to something mid tone that's readable in both

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Ohhhh, I am sooooo envious!! I would LOVE to be all chocolated out!! ~sigh~
lol. I ate a whole tub of quality street chocs (750ish grammes) in a weekend, with a slight help for the person who got them, but not much, lol :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I got 5 boxes of chocolates as part of my presents from the kids at school. Lots of candles this year...I still have a couple of boxes to finish. My daughter swiped the Guylian ones yesterday...

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
oh i love guylian shells, my fav at the moment is lindt though, the ball truffles but has to be straight from the fridge and not gloopy as they are at room temperature, my all time favs which i don't get any more because they are so expensive,
are Duc d'O, we used to call them duck doos :)

Home - Duc d'O

they never used to be expensive years ago but i looked them up on Amazon and nearly fell off me chair.
i used to get this box for around 7 quid, now it's nearly 23!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duc-dO-Milk...r_1_3?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1451491106&sr=1-3

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I love lindt also but I normally prefer them at room temperature but in summer it needs to be the fridge or they get all melty. Duck doos look yummy. I've had something similar but they were bought by the weight in gourmet shops. I notice they don't deliver to Australia...so sad!

This year I didn't get any big packets of Lindt only the little 5 packs. I did get about 3 of those...I had one student who was devastated because his dad insisted on getting a box of celebrations instead of favourites. He wanted to give the same type as the little girl he has a crush on...kids are funny sometimes.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much for the textures and the stageprop. I can never have enought backdrops for my promo's. :):D

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
You are welcome Pom :) I find the stage prop is good for the promos, you can change the backdrop of course, I just used a few BW maps with colour diffuse, but you can use whatever,

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
OMG, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven if someone game a box of those!! :geek:
They are heaven, so expensive now though, they melt in the mouth and the insides are quite light so you can eat more :D

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
God, not sure about that, not when you eat the whole box in one sitting! lol :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl: That sounds like something I would do...I'm trying to be good at the moment but I still have left over boxes of chocolates from school. :bee:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
What a pain, to have left over chocolate, lol
gimme gimme
I started back on the normal eating at the weekend, no more chocolate crisps cake sweets biscuits pastries, :/ My sweet treat is porridge. lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...yep...it's so hard...it's calling to me, whispering my name...and saying eat me!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
What like, "Pen Pen, come eat me eat me," in a munchkin voice.
The way I see it the quicker you eat them the quicker you go back to eating normally, so I stuff :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's my way of coping with chocolate too, Dawn, eat it quick and hide the wrappers ;) , though who I'm hiding them from I'm not sure cos there's no one to see!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl: That's it exactly...I keep hoping my son will succomb and save me from myself. He's so skinny he can afford to eat it...