• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

quietrob

Extraordinary
Great news! My "Type-2" custom body sculpt for Dawn has gone live on the store today! You may have seen it (in different stages of development) in many of my personal renders from the last couple of years, for it provides a unique body style I always wanted Dawn to have in my scenes. It was meant to be combined with Dawn's body and character morphs to get several different results. I show some different combinations in the promos.

==> [GET IT HERE]

I also like to combine it with my "Narrow Shoulders" adjustment morph, which is next for release in my queue, so everybody can control Dawn's shoulder size to fit their particular character needs.

View attachment 36576

==> [GET IT HERE]
Your lighting for renders and promos is amazing. Do you use a dome? I am just now discovering that the reflectivity of the dome makes a difference in lighting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't usually do "tush" renders either, unless I want folks to see the back of an outfit, though I'm thinking more like shirt, pants, tunic or dress . . . not a practically nothing bikini. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Your lighting for renders and promos is amazing. Do you use a dome? I am just now discovering that the reflectivity of the dome makes a difference in lighting.

Yes, I use EZDome - a free Poser plugin that helps a lot with HDRI rendering. The dome offers 3 things: a backdrop, a global light source, and something for surfaces to reflect the environment. One of the major advantages of EZDome over Poser's default dome is that it separates the backdrop from light emission. Without that, it becomes difficult to control the light intensity without affecting the backdrop because both are the same. The latest update also adds a shadow catcher to use with Superfly, which is critical to render with HDRI. Superfly itself doesn't support shadow catcher, so EZDome adds something to it. :)

Miss B said:
I don't usually do "tush" renders either, unless I want folks to see the back of an outfit, though I'm thinking more like shirt, pants, tunic or dress . . . not a practically nothing bikini. ;)

Hehe I am not complaining - that's a very nice view! ^_____^

quietrob

Extraordinary
Does this mean you are halfway to your next birthday? If so, it is a tradition I will follow immediately.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Here are all 3 of your Types :D (and also your textures for the supersuit brought into DS) Love them!

Wow, I actually have never seen all 3 body types in the same scene! And you've ported Fashion Vol.1 to DS! It came out great, just missing the metals, and I have no idea how make them in I-ray. LOL That's a very cool render, Rae! If you start mixing Dawn's body morphs with these, we can expand her universe to even more diversity. I like to think of these body types as bases to expand upon. ^____^