• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Great news! My "Type-2" custom body sculpt for Dawn has gone live on the store today! You may have seen it (in different stages of development) in many of my personal renders from the last couple of years, for it provides a unique body style I always wanted Dawn to have in my scenes. It was meant to be combined with Dawn's body and character morphs to get several different results. I show some different combinations in the promos.

==> [GET IT HERE]

I also like to combine it with my "Narrow Shoulders" adjustment morph, which is next for release in my queue, so everybody can control Dawn's shoulder size to fit their particular character needs.

Promo_00_295x295.jpg

==> [GET IT HERE]

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Great news! But you never released your narrow shoulder morph, did you!

Not yet. But I said above that it's next in my queue list. I have already finished internal beta-testing, and I am working on the promos for it. I loathe doing those, but it's a necessary evil! Haha

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Then that will be the next in my queue to buy. ;)
Same here.

I think I said this before, but I can't live without my Dawn shoulder tweaker nowadays. It's important for people to know that this is NOT a corrective morph for Dawn - her shoulders work perfectly well without it. This is just to allow controlling the shoulder width, which is important for some kinds of characters. Sometimes just dialing it to as little as "0.2" already does the trick for me. It's not the kind of dial we want to push all the way all the time. It depends on the pose and the character. But I think the important is to be able to tweak this in Dawn. That's why I am not attaching this morph to any specific body or character style. This tweak is universal.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I thought I posted this already.....

Ken's Narrow Shoulders for Dawn
Dawn-KenNS.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I thought I posted this already.....
Ken's Narrow Shoulders for Dawn

Beautiful render, Traci! Perfect eye reflections! I've got used to NS in my renders after having used it for a year. Sometimes dialing NS as little as 0.2 already does the trick for me, but I always use it nowadays.