• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I went offline early last night. I sent you what I think is the same as a "private message" here. Thank you.

It's funny I tried to private message you, but got an error claiming I was not allowed to send it to you in particular. Maybe you have set that preference in your profile? If so, maybe you can start private messages, but nobody can start them with you.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, that sounds odd, since you've been a member for a long time, and have certainly posted what I think would be enough messages to be able to start a Convo. :D

OK, I just checked, and I can't start a Convo with Tigger either. She needs to check her profile preferences. She may have accidentally checked the wrong option.

Hmmmm, that sounds odd, since you've been a member for a long time, and have certainly posted what I think would be enough messages to be able to start a Convo. :D

OK, I just checked, and I can't start a Convo with Tigger either. She needs to check her profile preferences. She may have accidentally checked the wrong option.

Any idea what to look for in settings?

I did get your reply, Ken. So I'm not sure what's up...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK Tigger, if you go into your Profile, in the left side links, under Settings should be a link to Privacy. On that page, scroll down until you see Edit Your Contact Details. There's a drop-down list with 2 options, namely:

Members Only
People You Follow Only

Make sure you have the Members Only option selected and then we'll see if that fixes the issue.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Make sure you have the Members Only option selected and then we'll see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the assistance, Miss B! :D

I did get your reply, Ken. So I'm not sure what's up...

Yes, you've got my reply because YOU have started a private conversation with me. I tried to start one with you before that, but was not allowed to. This is easy to resolve if you follow Miss B's instructions above. ^___^

OK Tigger, if you go into your Profile, in the left side links, under Settings should be a link to Privacy. On that page, scroll down until you see Edit Your Contact Details. There's a drop-down list with 2 options, namely:

Members Only
People You Follow Only

Sorry. Went offline for a while, it's been a long day. The change should be made. Thank you.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yay, the Laced Sundress has just hit the store today! AetherDream's gorgeous "Tropical Heat" texture expansion is coming next - hold on for additional goodness! ^___^

Thumb_295x295.jpg

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Alisa!
Thanks, Miss B!
I think it's one of my best dress rigging so far, and it can also go semi-conformed for realism with every pose. ^____^

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awesome garment and love the hat!! and EZ Skins!!! Glad you got Aether to do the xpansion set !!
That Universal Chibi head looks very coool!! =) Love the image you have posted with the fangs and the UAH!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
AetherDream did wonderful job with 20 complete material presets for every part of the set - that's a LOT of variety right there, and we can mix and match them as well. As soon as internal beta is done with it, we should have it submitted to the store. ^___^

Once the Savage Bundle is done, I want to get the Universal Chibi Head out as well. I have other outfits that need to be released as well, so it's a matter of which one goes first. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
There are many possibilities for it. I was thinking on bundling it with 2 other tops I made before. Those tops can go with any outfit, so they are kind of modular. The other 2 are the kitty keyhole and the frilled tanktop - that one nobody could define if it's a tanktop or not, or whatever it's called.

Ok... Well, this is rather un-inspired (I'm sorry), even for a work-in-progress (WIP). I don't have many environments and scenes installed again and I'm really not up to it at the moment. This is UAH with your fangs (thank you!) on Kelm's body. I'll be away from the computer for a few days again, and then maybe I'll come up with something a bit more inspired. This did ok for a test to make sure everything is going to move okay, though, especially since I'm out of practice. It only took me two tries to get a Kelm-UAH combo done, though. LOL

Vamp-Mockup--TS.jpg