• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I'll have that twig for my nest!
Rendered in Carrara 8.5
PW in PSE14

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That would be really cool Ken. I was an Artist in Residence on Nantucket Island from January to May in 94. I'd dearly love to do that again. Just perhaps not on Nantucket Island :wink:

Nice work, everyone... If you have some 'traditional' art skills and are on the northeast US coast (or want to travel there)... Audubon has a really cool program at Hog Island (Maine) Audubon Artist Residency at Hog Island

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Here's some of my latest Moths (from Moths of the World Volume 3) in render...

Male and female Mariamne's Giant Flag Moths (also included Sagebrush Habitat, Habitat Extender, Flock formations and Side-blotched Lizard)
sagebrushmoths.jpg

Cinnabar Moth from New Zealand and Australia (also included Puiri Moths from V2, Kiwi Burrow, Habitat Extender and a Kiwi)
NewZealandMoths.jpg

Clymene and Faithful Beauty Moths from Florida and the Caribbean (also included Big Cypress Habitat and the DAZ fawn)
FloridaMoths.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks, with the top three images I used my habitat sets to illustrate their versatility... The Habitat Extender add-on should be available in a couple weeks as well as an updated Kiwi Burrow.