• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Another..no bird :angel:

Thank you mininessie. I like your recent render of girl with crow. Looks very real. Oh, maybe it's raven. A commenter thought the bird looks large. Looks just right for a crow. Where I live we have the chihuahuan raven, which is just HUGE. About the size of a small dog. I like to think it got it's name because it's the size of a chihuahua. Just now the REAL owl on my roof is hooting. He'll go to sleep soon.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
thanks! well we have huge of them here too...and the perspective can show him more big too because the render is from above and the maiden is more down than him...so happy you liked it! :D good night!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I haven't had a chance to count them, but we've got the parrots in our neighborhood again. Round and round in circles yellocking all the way. I swear the wings are attached to the lungs, because they don't seem to able to fly without shrieking.

Carey

Extraordinary
Wow, nicely done Carey.
I have had the daz skeletons for over twenty years, never made a successful render with them, sometimes I feel like being mean to myself, today I was determined to make good use of my skeletons, they had been rattling around in my closet long enough...lol I also have never managed to make a good looking rock pile, let alone a cave. All the rocks always just blended together into a horrible looking blob. Yes, you can all pat me on the back, I not only made a cave, I also found the old lost soul gold mine....Now I just need an app to convert all this digital gold into the real thing....lol