• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Stezza

Dances with Bees
The lizard didn't make it

Jan

Adventurous
Stezza, you beat me to this. I have been thinking one of these lizards would make good a Kookaburra meal, just have not gotten around to doing it yet.

I saw one of my Kookaburra friends eat a skink lizard once on my balcony. He bashed it against the wooden rail several times, then turned it and swallowed it head first. Wish I had had my camera handy at the time, but another time one had a mouse, and I did get photos of that.

Good renders everyone, love them all.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Stezza, you beat me to this. I have been thinking one of these lizards would make good a Kookaburra meal, just have not gotten around to doing it yet.

I saw one of my Kookaburra friends eat a skink lizard once on my balcony. He bashed it against the wooden rail several times, then turned it and swallowed it head first. Wish I had had my camera handy at the time, but another time one had a mouse, and I did get photos of that.

Good renders everyone, love them all.

same here Jan,, we live in Sanctuary Point now ( 3 months ) and the wildlife is awesome.. our local Kookaburras have been feasting daily in the back yard and along the creek..
here is one of them I took the other day

Jan

Adventurous
Hi Stezza, even closer to where I live than you were before. I am 22kms out of Nowra on the coast. I know Sanctuary point, got a relative that way. Beaut photo of the Kookaburra. My family is wild, but come daily for their minced meat treat on my balcony (along with other types of birds) and I can feed them by hand.