• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Karth´s Clothes for Baby Luna W.I.P

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Just uploaded.. some Booties for the Sweet Deal Page
karth_BabyLuna_HomeBooties_Promotion_Image.jpg

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks much and Happy Halloween :)

The next one is a Dress...i am not sure if i should use dforce and dynamic.
Would anyone prefer dynamic for both Softwares ?
I guess for now i will go with a conforming Dress and Morphs.

I am not sure with the Name.
Is smock dress okay ?

Luna dress wip.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Smock Dress is a fine name Karth, and I like both conforming and dynamic for Poser. Then again, if you make it conforming, I could always import the OBJ as a prop and do my own dynamics. I don't know if it can be done that way in the latest version of DS, but if it can, I would go with conforming, and let folks do their own dynamics.

In any case, just my 2¢ FWIW. ;)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks for all your Feedback !

I did only a few test with dforce and work after Mada´s tutorial. I have an older PC here.
In one she add the Simulation to a conforming Dress. Everything works fine and was easy to understand.
So i guess Miss B you are right .
I am so happy that the Name thing is correct :bounce:

The Tartan Shoes are in testing.

The Dress is in work. I am rigging at the Moment and will add morphs today.
Texture i will do one. Sweet Deals can only have one in.

I do a break until end of year from commission work, so i have enough time to do some
stuff for the Hivewire Family and other figures :flower04: