• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Just passing along some news....

DanaTA

Distinguished
Late to the party as usual but my wife has been back in hospital for a few days so not been around much. Anyway, great news you are at least on the mend, take it easy for a while and get back to 100% slowly.

Great to have you back.
I hope it's not too serious for your wife and she makes a speedy recovery!

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Some really good news today. I've gotten a lot of the fluid removed from my body, and as of this morning, from the time I first went into the hospital until now, I've lost at least 100 lbs.! That, of course is the fluid weight. Starting as of today, I'm shooting for another 100 lbs. body weight. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Sorry to hear about your wife, Hornet. Hope she comes home to you soon.

She is back home now but all they did was treat the pain the same as last time, no that is not totally true they did more X-rays and MRI scan when they know the problem is she needs to have her gallbladder removed but essentially she is no further forward than when she went in. The big hope now is she can stay out of hospital for a few weeks because if she goes in again before then I am not even allowed to visit her after the new lockdown comes into force just past midnight on Thursday.

I know others are having far more problems at present and we are very lucky in that sense but strangely that does not stop you worrying.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear this is still not resolved Hornet. Let's hope it doesn't take much longer.

Hornet3d

Wise
Sorry to hear this is still not resolved Hornet. Let's hope it doesn't take much longer.

Thank you.

She is a very independent person which may be why our relationship is so strong, we are individuals who choose to live together. In this case it is not a advantage and even she admits that part of the cause of the last flare up was probably her doing too much for too long in the garden. It is a question of finding a compromise of getting on with life without putting her at risk of another hospital visit.

Harimau

Eager
She is back home now but all they did was treat the pain the same as last time, no that is not totally true they did more X-rays and MRI scan when they know the problem is she needs to have her gallbladder removed but essentially she is no further forward than when she went in. The big hope now is she can stay out of hospital for a few weeks because if she goes in again before then I am not even allowed to visit her after the new lockdown comes into force just past midnight on Thursday.

I know others are having far more problems at present and we are very lucky in that sense but strangely that does not stop you worrying.
Any gallstones? Antibiotics help in the short term, if there is infection. She'll probably need surgery down the track. In the meantime, try to avoid fatty (greasy) foods and alcohol and increase fiber in her diet. All the very best.

Hornet3d

Wise
Any gallstones? Antibiotics help in the short term, if there is infection. She'll probably need surgery down the track. In the meantime, try to avoid fatty (greasy) foods and alcohol and increase fiber in her diet. All the very best.

Thank you for your response and advice. They have already put her on the waiting list to have her gallbladder removed but there is a waiting list and try as she might she does not seem to dodge the infections.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Mine was playing up too (not gallstone tho) and after a particular bad bout they said they'd put me on the waiting list unless it got infected then they'll take it out after that. 3 days later it was infected, admitted straight away on antibiotics for a couple of days before they could operate. After the operation they said if they had waited another day I would have been dead. So keep up those hospital trips.

Hornet3d

Wise
Mine was playing up too (not gallstone tho) and after a particular bad bout they said they'd put me on the waiting list unless it got infected then they'll take it out after that. 3 days later it was infected, admitted straight away on antibiotics for a couple of days before they could operate. After the operation they said if they had waited another day I would have been dead. So keep up those hospital trips.

Thanks for the warning.

Harimau

Eager
The condition is traditionally referred to as the 5Fs (fair, fat, female, fertile and over forty). Sometimes another F is added (flatulent). However, it does not really hold true. Anybody can get it.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I just found out some bad news today. Apparently, I've been fired from my part-time job because I haven't been able to go back to work. I'm still on the mend of course, and they may have to had to hire someone to take my place. I think I may be able to stop by and talk to someone next week, but...:(

Hornet3d

Wise
Well, I just found out some bad news today. Apparently, I've been fired from my part-time job because I haven't been able to go back to work. I'm still on the mend of course, and they may have to had to hire someone to take my place. I think I may be able to stop by and talk to someone next week, but...:(

That is sad to hear, I hope you are able to sort something once you are able to talk to someone.

Hornet3d

Wise
We have all our fingers crossed here as my wife has been told her operation is planned for next Thursday, dependent on results of a corona virus test being negative on Sunday and the result of blood tests on Monday, after which we have to self quarantine until Thursday. Just praying it all goes ahead and to plan.