• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Just passing along some news....

eclark1894

Visionary
For the past couple of months I've been filling a little run down. I haven't had any energy, and even my Blender work has suffered. It's beginning to look like it may be a repeat of what put me in the hospital a couple of years ago. Fluid on the heart. Anyway, I've got an appointment for Friday, Oct. 9, 2020. Hopefully, it will only be a one afternoon stay. Will let you know.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will not be serious. I hope you feel better quickly.

sorry to hear yr worrying news but i hope u get god news at your appointment and thy sort your problem as quick as possible for u x

DanaTA

Distinguished
I hope it's not a serious as you think it may be! And, whatever it is, you recover fully and quickly!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Earl, and here's hoping it's not as serious as last time, and you start feeling much better sooner, rather than later. :grouphug:

McGyver

Energetic
Hey Earl, How did things go?... it’s been a while and you didn’t check back.
I hope you are doing well, and are just busy.
Let us know or we are sending one of those big dogs with the whiskey barrel on their collar, out to look for you...
I drank the whiskey already, but the dog is still ready to go.
Seriously though, I hope you are well.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hi guys! Just got back out of the hospital after a three week stay. It was fluid on the heart and some breathing problems to boot. My body had sucked up an excess of 100 lbs of fluid so my three weeks were spent shedding most of that weight. I'm not in peak condition, but I'm better than I was. And I appologize for not being able to get in touch with you. I didn't have my laptop and my phone died.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Great news! Hope you are on the mend and can get back to Blender.