• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Just for Fun - [GameTime]

Hornet3d

Wise
I LOVED Tinkertoys! And Spirograph and Little Kiddles.

Anyone here played Risk? I spent many an hour in my youth playing that. Got into a game with my brother and his friends that was was going on for two days straight. Then he read the rules and turned out we missed one important rule and the game finished quickly after that.

I have played Risk in the past and I do remember having Spirograph and here is me thinking I never had many games or toys as a kid.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
No idea what Little Kiddles or Risk are....but I've both Spirograph and Super Spirograph sitting up on a top shelf in the art equipment section of my closet. Still get them out occasionally.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Whilst waiting for my 5th Grandchild to come into the world ( he/she is now overdue! )

getting ready for the 800km+ road trip for when it happens.

how many toys that baby has do you know? ( of course they were all modeled in Carrara :) )

Bubs.png