• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ms Ivy

Hi Folks :)
Thank you for viewing my thread . here you will find the animation Short films I have created with Daz Studio and Poser. I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I love to make them.
~Ivy

More to come soon...

DanaTA

Distinguished
Wow! Impressive work! I've watched about ten of them. The country girl one didn't work here, I watched it on YouTube.

Dana

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's good to see someone making movies! Loved the Night Before Christmas.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, very nice animations, and a lot of effort, which means you must really love what you're doing. I especially liked Ratty Mouse Taking the Cheese for the suspenseful story :) I liked the excellent animation of the plane flight in the Adventurous Anime Girl story. Migrating south had a cute ending :) And Santa's sleigh ride was reminiscent of Rankin holiday specials. These are wonderful.....please keep up the good work....and if you have the time and interest, please stop by skylab chat thread and share with us how you do your projects. My animations are primarily done in Poser...and Janet does both Poser and DAZ Studio. The most recent DAZ Studio animation that I have is a short loop of Michael 6 playing the guitar. So....stop by to see us if you get a chance.

M6 PLAYING GUITAR ani.gif