• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I love this forum

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not me ;)

I'm a TOTAL fan of these forums, I love the software too. It's sleek, sexy, sophisticated and gorgeous.

It is, isn't it? And how cool is it that we have all these new people coming along!?

I've not been well and have had lots of family issues the last 6 months so I haven't been around much. When it rains, it pours :( Things are on-going and some tests coming up but I'm keeping a positive attitude and hopefully things will turn around soon..

Kinda missed this the first time I looked.Keep that positive attitude!! We're all rooting for you, Nancy!!!
{{HUGS}}

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's full of expressive, caring, intelligent and creative people. I hope that it never changes or at least not for a long, long time to come.

I've not been well and have had lots of family issues the last 6 months so I haven't been around much. When it rains, it pours :( Things are on-going and some tests coming up but I'm keeping a positive attitude and hopefully things will turn around soon.

What I didn't expect was to add a work upset to the mix so this RDNA buy out at Daz3D came as a shock. There hasn't been a word from Mortem Vetus yet (that I could see) but I wonder where they will go. I like to make things for Luna (she's so cute!!) but I like me some horror stuff too. I hope they come here.
Sorry...i was involved in the orangután madness...hope you are ok now...i have not a good time too,but art and this kind of fellowship helps a lot!