• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I love this forum

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh I didn't think you were, Alisa, it's just I get really upset with developers being given the go ahead to drain swampland like it's of no value the way it is. So much flora and fauna live in our swamps and most of it is now farm or urban land. Makes me heartsick.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:) I didn't think you were..I agree!

Definitely don't want to build on that stuff, though. Much nicer to visit it!

McGyver

Energetic
And then I come along and ruin it all...

Hello NG Artplay! I saw your thread and decided to stop by and welcome you... Or say something welcoming... To be honest, I read your first post and then a couple of other posts and then I put the iPad down and one of my daughters snagged it and ran off to take pictures of her sister's feet... which I don't understand because I told her to use her own iPad to take weird pictures with... this one is for my own weird pictures... Anyway when I found the iPad, I guess I started to respond to this thread, but got as far a "and then I come along and ruin it all..." I really don't know what I was gonna write, because I was drawn into a lightsaber battle with my little Sithling... I won, but she hit me with a memory foam pillow before she escaped. I don't know if you have ever been hit with a memory foam pillow, but it's like getting hit with a medium sized penguin. If you've never had a penguin thrown at you, it's like getting hit with a memory foam pillow... Have you ever had a capybara fall on you at a wedding?... Forget it, it's like getting hit with penguin too... Anyway they are surprisingly dense... Memory foam pillows... And capybaras and penguins too... Especially those small South African ones people are always trying to smuggle out in their shorts.
I suppose it's smuggling... Why else would someone stuff a small dense penguin in their underwear?
Anyway...
I think the thread is a Hello Thread"... And you mentioned something about having gone through some rough times recently... I'm sorry to hear about that. I mean that sympathetically, not like I'm sorry you mentioned it... that would be mean and uncaring of me... I'm happy you mentioned it... Well, that you felt you trusted us enough to tell us that (don't trust me, I'm shady)... Not that you had something terrible happen recently or semi terrible or pretty rotten... I hope whatever it is it turns out okay and everyone lives happily ever after and the evil bad guy gets eaten by his pet alligator.
I hope I remembered that right... I'm afraid to go back and look at the original post, because the iPad was sitting around for like twenty minutes and I'm afraid if I leave the page I'll lose what I wrote or evil monkeys will burst into the room and steal my liver... That last one is probably an irrational fear, and now that I brought it up it does seem silly. Recently I was sculpting some human organs and I got to thinking about evil monkeys...
Anyway...
I hope the tests you mentioned are scholastic exams, and not like a blood test... Unless you are a vampire, then I suppose blood tests are fun... Is it true different diets make blood taste differently? Mine tastes like bacon... I mean garlic... Terrible garlic... You wouldn't want to try it. Vampires are garlic intolerant, right? Vampires have gotten very confusing lately, it's hard to keep track of what they can and can't do, what kills them and why they dress the way they do.
Anyway...
You mentioned something about training orangutans to drive commuter buses too right?... No, that was another thread, probably one I wrote...
But that's a great idea, right?
Anyway, if this is a hello thread.... HEY! WELCOME TO HIVEWIRE NG Artplay!!... And if it's not a hello thread, still welcome, because I'm pretty sure I never said hello before!
Anyway...
Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow!

Lorraine

@Alisa YOU FORGOT TO PUT A MAC WARNING ON THE FRONT PAGE!!! :rofl:

@NG Artplay It's OK, you have just been Macked. Nothing to worry about unless you have a cup of coffee in your hand or a mouthful of hot beverage which maybe now all over your monitor.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
@Alisa YOU FORGOT TO PUT A MAC WARNING ON THE FRONT PAGE!!! :rofl:.

THAT is because McG is delusional...or thinks he's delusional, or the orangutans think he's delusional..or something, cause this isn't a hello thread, but an "I love this place" thread :p.

Nancy's one of our CAs with several adorable products in the store ;)
The 3D Artistry of NGArtplay

But she's back after having been away for a bit and hopefully there was nothing that landed on her monitor or keyboard...and that McG's post made her laugh !!

@NG Artplay It's OK, you have just been Macked. Nothing to worry about unless you have a cup of coffee in your hand or a mouthful of hot beverage which maybe now all over your monitor.[/QUOTE]
LOL. Ok, that's good "You've been Macked"

McGyver

Energetic
I don't look I just respond to threads... Randomly... But I got the orangutan idea correct, right?... I have a friend in Washington DC who I forwarded the idea to, and he said they will getting right on that... So plus, plus- everyone wins, the orangutans get a job and I proved I can pay attention.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I don't look I just respond to threads... Randomly... But I got the orangutan idea correct, right?... I have a friend in Washington DC who I forwarded the idea to, and he said they will getting right on that... So plus, plus- everyone wins, the orangutans get a job and I proved I can pay attention.
are you sure the orangutan will be happy with that job?
keep in mind that he will need to have orangutan girls as coworkers...if not perhaps he can become sad and then his work
will be diminished...in other hand...if he is too happy...then perhaps he will be dreaming awake...so the job will not be done too....better search for a non orangutan worker for your friend! :laugh:

i love this forum too:giggle::balloon03:

Hornet3d

Wise
I live in the UK and I think we have had orangutans driving over here for a few years. Mind you some of the drivers are so bad that they can't be orangutan, the sort that have never been involved in an accident but seen loads in their mirrors.

I love the forum and the community here.:sun:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Are you sure the orangutans aren't bad drivers because they're not used to driving on the wrong side of the road? ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
Are you sure the orangutans aren't bad drivers because they're not used to driving on the wrong side of the road? ;)

Looking at the average orangutan I think they could drive on whichever side they wanted and no one is going to argue.

In any case, here in the UK we are looking to start driving on the right but it is going to be a big step and so we are going phase it in. All commercial traffic is moving over in June of this year while all private traffic will continue to drive on the left until January 31st 2017.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, I remember trying to cross the street, and nearly getting run over a couple of times. ;)

Lorraine

We should start a tv show...we've got the script writer, the actors and actresses, the orangutans...wait, do we have the apes, can someone please check we have the apes, no show without the apes.