• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I love this forum

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
It's full of expressive, caring, intelligent and creative people. I hope that it never changes or at least not for a long, long time to come.

I've not been well and have had lots of family issues the last 6 months so I haven't been around much. When it rains, it pours :( Things are on-going and some tests coming up but I'm keeping a positive attitude and hopefully things will turn around soon.

What I didn't expect was to add a work upset to the mix so this RDNA buy out at Daz3D came as a shock. There hasn't been a word from Mortem Vetus yet (that I could see) but I wonder where they will go. I like to make things for Luna (she's so cute!!) but I like me some horror stuff too. I hope they come here.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad you like the HW forums, and I have to admit, I always thought NGartplay was one word, as I saw it over at RDNA. I don't think it'll take me too long to get used to the slighty newer Nick/Alias, and I think your pink piggy avatar is adorable. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love the HiveWire forums too! Not that I've ever said that before. Ever. Anywhere.

Glad you enjoy it here, and I hope family issues are all resolved positively.

frogimus

Adventurous
It's full of expressive, caring, intelligent and creative people. I hope that it never changes or at least not for a long, long time to come.

I've not been well and have had lots of family issues the last 6 months so I haven't been around much. When it rains, it pours :( Things are on-going and some tests coming up but I'm keeping a positive attitude and hopefully things will turn around soon.

What I didn't expect was to add a work upset to the mix so this RDNA buy out at Daz3D came as a shock. There hasn't been a word from Mortem Vetus yet (that I could see) but I wonder where they will go. I like to make things for Luna (she's so cute!!) but I like me some horror stuff too. I hope they come here.

Prayers and well wishes for your family.

If anyone hears where Mortem Vetus is going, please share. I had a lot of MV stuff wishlisted.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
I never realized that everyone thought NGartplay was one word until I started a thread elsewhere asking people how they got their nicknames. Mine stands for Nancy Griffin Artplay (as opposed to artwork..it should be fun, right?).

I started out as a 2D artist and this piggy was a figure from a farm set I did. I think she's adorable.

Thank you, too, for the well wishes.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, maybe if it had been NGArtplay, I might have thought the first 2 initials were for your name. ;)

Anyway, I also started out in 2D (check out my site link in my signature), but I never really drew anything. I think your little piggy is just adorable. I'm sure the whole farm set was really good.

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Hi NG Artplay-- so nice to see you here in the forums. I know what you mean by life sometimes seems to go in one direction and things just kind of snowball and pile on top of each other. I have been through some challenging periods of time before too. I hope things get better soon for you. I think your piggy is so cute too. I love pigs, which means I can hardly wait to have a Hivewire made pig.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hey NG, so sorry to hear you haven't been well, illness ain't a fun thing. But it's good to see you back and I hope your family issues are all resolved :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm with you on this...it's home now and I would truly miss it if it was no longer there.
That's no good...I hope your feeling better soon and the family issues get resolved. :grouphug:

I think that many of us were shocked at this occurring I know I was. I hope that we can still buy there products as they are truly awesome...

Miss B

CV-BEE
If anyone's interested in where Mortem Vetus is heading, I read earlier in their Sneak Peek thread at RDNA, that they are going to DAZ, and it sounds like they're looking forward to it.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Since you're publicly saying your name...:)

So sorry about health & family issues, Nancy and hope they're resolving themselves well..

We have a huge thread about the move in here, too :)

Looking forward to more from you at the Hive!

oh, and I kinda love these forums, too (yeah, I've never said that before, either, Satira lol..if you believe that I have some awesome swamp land to sell you!)
:bounce:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Swamp land is important! The only problem with it is that it's generally located where the weather is just a bit too warm too much of the year.

But it sure does have some interesting flora and fauna.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
:yeahthat: and it annoys the heck out of me that it's considered waste land only fit to be drained and covered in houses. I weeps for its inhabitants, I really do :(

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
My favorite place in the world, the Whispering Woods, is swampland. It's so cool there! So much happens when land and water meet.

Great thread! Thank you! We love it here, too.

NGArtpkay, I hope you feel better soon!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL...Swamp land is lovely. Was not trying to imply otherwise :p