• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant

I was messing around with different backgrounds and this is what came out of it.

Also using the great starter bundle I got from the biweekly freebies!!

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
There will be a slight delay in any more renders as I am now unable to launch Poser 13 despite numerous downloads, I will just have to wait tto see if Poser Support can help.
Yeah. Until I saw your post on Rendo I did not know that Poser had patches released at all since my installation. Now I am a little gun shy about actually bringing my installation up to date. According to the changelog there have been three updates since I purchased P13. I get no notices or any other info via Poser itself so I figured thing were moving along behind the scenes. I saw Nerd mention in various places the things the Dev Team were working upon. I just though they were still working, not that some bugs were actually fixed.

Hornet3d

Wise
Yeah. Until I saw your post on Rendo I did not know that Poser had patches released at all since my installation. Now I am a little gun shy about actually bringing my installation up to date. According to the changelog there have been three updates since I purchased P13. I get no notices or any other info via Poser itself so I figured thing were moving along behind the scenes. I saw Nerd mention in various places the things the Dev Team were working upon. I just though they were still working, not that some bugs were actually fixed.

I tend to update on most occasions but if they are available I read the release notes and then decide from there, if it is only related to animation or something else I don't use I normally don't bother. So far I have not had an issue with updates, even the problem I had this time around was nothing really to do with Poser or the updates it was down to corruption in Windows 10. As soon as I stepped back my installation to a time I knew it was all working correctly Poser was working again.

Hornet3d

Wise
Followed by a quick acceptance of a prime delivery.

Solaris Delivery PW HW.jpg

And then a quick but late breakfast.

Solaris Food Hall II PW HW.jpg

All of which means I have been able to put my 2022 to 2023 year book to bed as it is now with the printers. This year an A4 fold-flat book consisting of 90 pages. All renders were done in Poser 13 which was tight at times considering it was only released a few months ago.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
@Hornet3d did you report your issue to the team on that patch you backed out of? You may want to do that just in case they don't know about it.

Fabulous renders folks! :cool:

Hornet3d

Wise
@Hornet3d did you report your issue to the team on that patch you backed out of? You may want to do that just in case they don't know about it.

Fabulous renders folks! :cool:

I did not report it to the team mainly because I was not really sure what the issue was, to correct the problem I used a back up that took my whole Windows installation back 24 hours and Poser worked without issue. I looked a little deeper but I could find nothing I had done or any updates that could of caused it. Poser sometimes does not close for me, this usually happens after I have finished for the day, I save where I am with a scene and then try a shut down and Poser just sits there making calls on the processor but not apparently doing anything. I suspect that I forced a shut down and that corrupted something in my Poser install but I have nothing to prove it.