• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Even the Smallest II~

J.R.R.Tolkien applied to Star Wars, where even the smallest one can change the world. Image composed with Stable Diffusion and Paintshop.

EvenTheSmallerstII.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So after my attempts to get some characters made for L'Homme I'm at my wits end with all my efforts getting me not very far so while I'm very proud of my hard work my characters for him sit languishing at 'Rosity for the most part. My biggest sales to this day remain stuff I've done for HiveWire so the other day, as I'm contemplating creating yet another character for LH (a Latin named Eliezer after my room mate and dear friend) I decided to do something easy... yea right, nothing I do is easy. Remember Sora for Dawn? Remember the Tenacity Tails for her and Dawn? I do, I still think it's the best hair style that's been released by HiveWire. So while I did make an expansion pack for it, the pack was just for DAZ Studio and only offered 24 color mat options. SO I decided to expand the pack and make it an even 50 and do this for Poser as well. I'm also seriously considering offering some fits for LH and LF as well as Dawn 2 if she ever gets here!

Here is L'Homme wearing the TT's and is wearing the Hippie Skirt from jroulin retextured to match the hair. I know the tails are a bit too feminine for males but I've a feeling I can restructure the tails to be moved via ZBrush, now I don't know if the morphs will continue to work but it's something I will probably investigate as I move this project forward.

Update: so the tails can not be restructured to work. The whole thing, including morphs would have to be redone so that's too much for an older product like this. I'll still make fits for LH and LF just for the heck of it.

LH TTs-w Floor.jpg

Last edited: