• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Pigeon Toady in Carrara :inverted:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Since I never got into Vicky until V3, I'm going to guess that's the Vicky that was current for NVIADWAS. Of course I could be wrong, but I wasn't into Poser until V3 was out and about. Prior to that I was strictly Bryce landscapes, and not human portrait images.

thanks Miss B

Daz mods must be familiar with something as they removed my image!

It’s the Seaview and dive bell I modelled in Carrara from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. :inverted:
a lot get's removed over there including references to the contest's first runner up's submission being an obvious Midjourney render, both gallery and forum posts.

Newslettter with winners

I am running Stable Diffusion on my own PC using a couple GUI versions as well as Visions Of Chaos so churning out a crapload of AI "art"
especially Deforum videos
I did have a Midjourney subscription for a month but it's too dear Downunder (and too addictive, got nothing else done)
I am sorry though, I consider it entertainment not art, at least not mine

posting mostly because I love Stezza's renders and really really dislike the utter hypocrisy being shown on that forum

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
a lot get's removed over there including references to the contest's first runner up's submission being an obvious Midjourney render, both gallery and forum posts.

Newslettter with winners

I am running Stable Diffusion on my own PC using a couple GUI versions as well as Visions Of Chaos so churning out a crapload of AI "art"
especially Deforum videos
I did have a Midjourney subscription for a month but it's too dear Downunder (and too addictive, got nothing else done)
I am sorry though, I consider it entertainment not art, at least not mine

posting mostly because I love Stezza's renders and really really dislike the utter hypocrisy being shown on that forum
I was going to enter that contest, just for the hell of it, but ran out of time to do the render how I wanted. I am still working on, it as now I can take the time to do it right, if anyone is interested I can post it here when done. It's an Arthurian inspired piece :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was going to enter that contest, just for the hell of it, but ran out of time to do the render how I wanted. I am still working on, it as now I can take the time to do it right, if anyone is interested I can post it here when done. It's an Arthurian inspired piece :)
Post it Dreamer, I'm sure folks here will like to see it.