• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
"Barbarian Fair Maiden" fantasy character created with Stable Diffusion and Paintshop.

BarbarianFairMaiden_1400.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I found out recently that Blender (my modelling app of choice) now has an SD plugin. Doubt I'll be playing with it, but it certainly opens a bunch of doors for folks who want to do AI graphics all the time.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I found out recently that Blender (my modelling app of choice) now has an SD plugin. Doubt I'll be playing with it, but it certainly opens a bunch of doors for folks who want to do AI graphics all the time.

I saw some fuss about this new SD plugin for Blender. Chances are it will eventually become a plugin for everything. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Long Trip~

When traveling long distances in space, cryogenic suspension is required to save on oxygen, food and water, and also so that people stop aging until reaching the destination. Each passenger is supervised by the AI, in case they need maintenance over extended periods.

But space is not "empty" as we used to believe. It is full of things, big and small, traveling at unbelievable speeds. The ship is protected by a quantic force field, activated if the AI detects something approaching from the distance. What could possibly go wrong?

Image composed with Stable Diffusion and Paintshop.

LongTrip.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
thanks Miss B

Daz mods must be familiar with something as they removed my image!

It’s the Seaview and dive bell I modelled in Carrara from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. :inverted:
That is soooo like DAZ. One reason I never tried uploading anything to their gallery back when I was an active member there.