• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
yep, my old man was a Hurricane fighter pilot and also flew the Lysander doing top secret drop offs and pick ups... lot's of stories but none of the secret missions he did which he was sworn to secrecy and took to the grave with him..

you're gonna wish you hadn't said that lol

nope... the credit goes to an aussie gunner who took him out from the ground.. but the Canadians don't agree to that ;)
Hahahahaha never saw that before.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
today was an easy day... out for lunch and shopping at the fabric store with daughter and grandson and wife $$$$$ eeeek!

thought I'd model up a wacky toon terrain along with a toon sun and a toon cloud .... in Carrara

and this is what I ended up with!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I lived near were the comic strip was written about and the original Ettamogah Pub was built from the comic (and yes it did look out of shape like that in real life, right down to the car on the roof)

Hornet3d

Wise
It was a welcoming sight for a wary traveller, almost too welcoming, but such subtitles were lost on someone as tired and hungry as he was. He speed on the bridge keen to cross as he half expected the drawbridge to be raise, it wasn't but his expectations were not so wide of the mark, in the blink of an eye his way was blocked.

Castle Keep HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
So this was Utopia, or at least one's persons view of such, every planet had one complex named as such but most were just as bland and boring as any other complex. Caoimhe also wondered why, if this was indeed Utopia, why she was allowed to carry arms, in fact it was actively encouraged. So what was this place hiding?

Utopia II HW.jpg

Stezza

Dances with Bees
it's been a wacky few days for me!
surprise

I modelled the Ettamogah Pub ( google or duckduck it ) a few years ago ( the one in the image a few posts back ) ... wacky me thought, lets do that again!
enlightened

so, I modelled a new Ettamogah Pub ( google or duckduck it ) , with just a basic car shape for the roof... yes, the pub has a car on it's roof! that was cool...
then I thought, what if I add a few things to the ute and have it as a hotted up toon ute... and call it the Ettamogah Ute
enlightened

and then have a cow for the back of it... like why not
enlightened

and then I got sidetracked..... again.... and modelled a dog and called her Tink... ( after my little buddy here )
so, I haven't been on the forums much this week
angel
cool

Hornet3d

Wise
She was content, a feeling that came from the knowledge of a job well done. Soon they could move the families in to the block, just in time to avoid the forecast storms. It was not going to be a luxurious stay but it beat the freight containers they were using at present.

Barrack Inspection.jpg

Scene is the recently released Colony Barracks for Poser and DS by Coflek-gnorg.

Suit is the Borghild Body Suit by Hunter 3D