• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Meet Sienna!
This girl is on fire!
I'm baaaaack !!!

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Holy moley! Not chocolate! Is it all chocolate or just some types?
The newest stories I can find are about a year old - and it is about unchecked fungal disease killing off Cocoa pods in the heart of the African territories where the majority of cocoa comes from. There are other sources of cocoa, but this will surely affect supply and demand.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
lol you better keep an eye on the news, willy wonka is having bid problems at the chocolate factory,,,,seems chocolate trees are becoming diseased...
Well then, it's a good thing I'm starting to eat less and less. Of course, I don't eat chocolate bars, just cookies with chocolate in them.

well...there's always vanilla.
My second favorite flavor. :) It's also my favorite candle aroma.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Holy moley! Not chocolate! Is it all chocolate or just some types?
All chocolate affects my sinuses badly if I eat too much of it, though as I mentioned to Carey, I don't eat chocolate bars, just cookies with chocolate in them. I need to lose some more weight, so not eating the cookies as often, will certainly help with that too.

Hornet3d

Wise
It was a beacon rather than a campfire and it would attract every predator for miles around but it was a risk she had to take. Her hope was it would be seen by one predator who had once had a strong bond with man, before man proved they were not worthy of their trust. He would know the location well from past dealings but Caoimhe had no reason believe he would still look down on this location or welcome the intrusion if he did. Her only hope was that he would at least become curious and he would come to investigate long before others who were a threat to her arrived. Without his help and support, one way or another, her journey would end here.

Even if he did arrive she feared he would be to late for Turlough who she doubted would make it until morning. The poison had taken a strong hold over him in the last day as her ability to bring about his healing withered with every breath he took. She had been surprised he had made it this far and she had still held out the hope they would make it. Now, as she looked out over the stillness of the dark forest hope had almost forsaken her. There was no way she could guide both of them through the forest, she doubted she could even do it alone. She had promised herself she would never return here and only desperation had made her contemplate it but the forest had grown in her absence and now only a last few desperate trees clung on to life. Soon they too would be overcome and the forest would soon reach and begin to devour the cave.

Journeys End HWRD.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
It was a beacon rather than a campfire and it would attract every predator for miles around but it was a risk she had to take. Her hope was it would be seen by one predator who had once had a strong bond with man, before man proved they were not worthy of their trust. He would know the location well from past dealings but Caoimhe had no reason believe he would still look down on this location or welcome the intrusion if he did. Her only hope was that he would at least become curious and he would come to investigate long before others who were a threat to her arrived. Without his help and support, one way or another, her journey would end here.

Even if he did arrive she feared he would be to late for Turlough who she doubted would make it until morning. The poison had taken a strong hold over him in the last day as her ability to bring about his healing withered with every breath he took. She had been surprised he had made it this far and she had still held out the hope they would make it. Now, as she looked out over the stillness of the dark forest hope had almost forsaken her. There was no way she could guide both of them through the forest, she doubted she could even do it alone. She had promised herself she would never return here and only desperation had made her contemplate it but the forest had grown in her absence and now only a last few desperate trees clung on to life. Soon they too would be overcome and the forest would soon reach and begin to devour the cave.

View attachment 56419
Ever been camping and are sitting there sort of poking at the fire and listening to the crickets...Then it goes silent, you a sort hear a whistling rustling of wings. Suddenly a Great Horned Owl swoops in and carries off one of your hound dog's pups. felt real bad about that...Now I go camping with a few feeder mice as I am sure that over fed pup must have given that Owl tummy troubles....(From my book "Chicken Talker")
nice work