• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant
Was trying out my postworking skills!
Decayed Salesman.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
My trainer at the gym got me into boxing, and I even have my own boxing gloves. Never thought I would do it at my, ~cough, cough~ advanced age ~cough, cough~, but we do boxing about once a month, and it's fun.
Boxing is a great work out, and in my opinion a lot more fun when used for fitness rather than competitions. I feel the same about any martial discipline. Being in the highly experienced age bracket is pretty common in a lot of martial arts. An extreme example was the Grandmaster of Bagua. When I saw him he was 113, and still doing intensive demonstrations of Bagua techniques and weapons. I'm glad you like boxing because there are a lot more benefits from practicing it than just strength and stamina.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you, Miss B! I love these characters by Seven (SV7) and I've managed to build up quite a collection of them. I only wish I could come up with enough ideas to do them all justice! :wub:

Hornet3d

Wise
She was sure the cave entrance had not been there days before, the disturbance she felt last night must have been an earth tremor which had moved the rocks that had filled the entrance. She knew she should return to the ship for some diagnostic kits and scanners but her curiosity was too strong. She used the only thing she had close to hand, a flare and stepped into the cave.

Tomb of the old HW.jpg