• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It's in the LeFemme celebrity morphs thread, on page 3. Right now it's the last post, but people are commenting on her and other renders in that thread, so who knows where it will be in 5 minutes.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I already saw that one. Didn't realize when you posted here, that you were talking about that.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
WW face WIP.png

Here is the update...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh good grief! I suppose they'd also say that of Eline Powell (Ryn on Siren).

I was told her proportions are all wrong. I did make the eyes a bit larger, but it was to emulate an animated figure. Oh well. The morph is complete and I am working on doing the body morph next.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Oh good grief! I suppose they'd also say that of Eline Powell (Ryn on Siren).
Maybe. But this morph is specific to a character. I am attempting a Wonder Woman face, and I want it to be recognized as her, not a person playing her in a role. It's hard to do, because the most recognizable Wonder Woman was Lynda Carter, and there are morphs out there of her already. And Gal Gadot is playing her now, and getting her face morph without the proper tools is really hard. I don't have ZBrush because I can't afford it, so I am left with trying to only use the tools in Poser to get what I want. LaFemme has a lot of dial options, so she's not as hard to work with as some figures, but I only have that and the morph brush to work with. And I am hesitant of using it right now becuase it's touchy.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
dst-042618-banner.jpg

This is the face I would like to use, but as you can see, this image is pretty small. I can't seem to find larger images of it with multiple angles. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I did a right click on the image and did a Search Google for image. I got small results from that, so tried a second time and got the ToyWiz as well as another site.