• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It's in the LeFemme celebrity morphs thread, on page 3. Right now it's the last post, but people are commenting on her and other renders in that thread, so who knows where it will be in 5 minutes.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I already saw that one. Didn't realize when you posted here, that you were talking about that.

Satira Capriccio

Distinguished
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh good grief! I suppose they'd also say that of Eline Powell (Ryn on Siren).

I was told her proportions are all wrong. I did make the eyes a bit larger, but it was to emulate an animated figure. Oh well. The morph is complete and I am working on doing the body morph next.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Oh good grief! I suppose they'd also say that of Eline Powell (Ryn on Siren).
Maybe. But this morph is specific to a character. I am attempting a Wonder Woman face, and I want it to be recognized as her, not a person playing her in a role. It's hard to do, because the most recognizable Wonder Woman was Lynda Carter, and there are morphs out there of her already. And Gal Gadot is playing her now, and getting her face morph without the proper tools is really hard. I don't have ZBrush because I can't afford it, so I am left with trying to only use the tools in Poser to get what I want. LaFemme has a lot of dial options, so she's not as hard to work with as some figures, but I only have that and the morph brush to work with. And I am hesitant of using it right now becuase it's touchy.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
dst-042618-banner.jpg

This is the face I would like to use, but as you can see, this image is pretty small. I can't seem to find larger images of it with multiple angles. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.

Satira Capriccio

Distinguished
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I did a right click on the image and did a Search Google for image. I got small results from that, so tried a second time and got the ToyWiz as well as another site.