• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
'ORRIBLE NURSERY RHYMES #1

Little Bo Peep

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep,

And doesn’t know where to find them.

They’ll be ok, but for Peep, I’m afraid,

It’s going to get really nasty!

Little Bo Peep 72dpi.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We're supposed to have a rainy Sunday up here as well tomorrow. I'm liking Woody. He'd make a great game character.

Hornet3d

Wise
For the last seven years Caoimhe had been angry at the world and, with the exception of her family, most the time at least, she was angry with those around her. No one stay close for long as she was just not fun to be around. No one except Turlough, despite the fact she had tried scare him away he stayed, not only that but the more she tried to put him off the more determined he appeared to hang on.

For the first time since..........no she would not open that sorrowful memory, not here, not now, she felt at peace, the flowers were stunning and the air filled with a scent she that reminded her of her childhood. Earlier on the walk Turlough had tried to hold her hand causing her to jump and instinctively pull her hand away. Now, sometime later she gently slipped her hand over his hoping he would not repeat her rejection, instead he turned to look at her, the surprise and joy in his eyes made her feel like a love sick teenage. Yes, for this brief moment at least she was at peace with everything and everyone.

Moonpath HW.jpg