• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's what I did to the Romper earlier, as I don't like just one single matzone for texturing.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I'm liking that Pier render Rae. Don't think I've seen anything in any of the stores like that, but then I don't shop at DAZ very often these days.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I don't shop there at all. Everything I get from DAZ is through the DLM, and only the freebies that also work in Poser. I have some version of Studio on my laptop, but I've never opened it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, I still have my DS3A and DS4.0P installed. My DS3A has my largest Runtime, mostly because I'm too lazy to merge it with my P9 Runtime, and then merge THAT into my PP11 Runtime. One of these days, but don't hold your breath. ~LOL~

Rokket

Dances with Bees
breath.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That Pier is another of Blue Tree Studio's over at Rendo. They just released the Studio version. The Poser version has been out for some time now. They also have a set of the boardwalk area that looks like the pier is connected to -- although they don't tell you that. But you could probably connect them if you wanted to. Their catalog has some very interesting stuff. Most of it originally for Poser, but they are doing Studio versions of some of them.

A lot of their stuff is just the foreground props with a reasonably good background flat that could probably be used in a different scene.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I've noticed a number of Blue Tree's products are nice. I don't own any of them, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, this was the DS version. Blue Tree Studio seems to be trying to do stuff for both programs.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I downloaded this romper for V4 off ShareCG yesterday. It's just an .obj file that has been UV mapped and comes with a template.
Well, I finally finished fiddling with the UV map I created, and then finally textured it, though I'm going to try some more textures, annnnnd, I plan on trying it out on Dawn and LaFemme as well. That's the beauty of dynamic cloth, especially if it isn't very form fitting, which this Romper is.

The character is addy's Caroline for V4 at DAZ, which I've had for years, but haven't played with in a long time. The hair is SWAM's Pyrit Hair, another oldie but goodie from DAZ. The shoes are Silver and WildDesigns Wedgies at Renderosity, though I changed the color of the leather top to "sort of" match the outfit. ;)

Caroline-RomperSet.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I like it. And I like what you've done with the romper. I saw a romper at rendo that looked exactly like this one, and now I am a little suspicious. I should have downloaded it so I could compare the mesh...

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I wouldn't have needed to google them :wink: Because ... I grew up eating Hostess Twinkies, as well as Hostess Cupcakes, Ding Dongs, and Ho Hos. I preferred the Hostess Cupcakes and Ding Dongs though.

not only do we not know what twinkies are but I'm too scared to even google what a ding dong and ho ho is :eek: :lol:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I like it. And I like what you've done with the romper. I saw a romper at rendo that looked exactly like this one, and now I am a little suspicious. I should have downloaded it so I could compare the mesh...
The one you saw at Renderosity was a freebie? Maybe it's by the same person. I've seen some folks upload freebies in more than one location.

Edited to Add: OK, I just did a quick search at Renderosity's Freebies, and there's a very, verrrrry similar romper in white lace for G8F, but it's only a texture set for a romper at DAZ, so if this is a stolen mesh, I won't be doing any more renders with it, that's for sure.

Edited to Add More: I checked it out at DAZ, and from the front it looks the same, except in lounge wear fabrics, but the back is totally open, so the mesh is "close" but not exact. Still not liking how similar it is.

Miss B

CV-BEE
not only do we not know what twinkies are but I'm too scared to even google what a ding dong and ho ho is :eek: :lol:
I don't recall what ho ho's look like, but ding dong's are just little round chocolate cakes with cream filling and chocolate icing.

Here's a photo at Wikipedia --> Hostess Ding Dongs

Hornet3d

Wise
Nothing at all scary about a Ho Ho or or Ding Dong. They are creme filled chocolate cakes.

View attachment 46901

View attachment 46900

Ho Hos look like something we call chocolate Swiss roll in the UK, in this case the individual version. There is a larger version that you slice and also one without the chocolate coating, the larger one with chocolate coating and a dusting of icing sugar with some plastic holly leaf, or similar, is sold at Christmas as a Christmas log. We have cup cakes of course but I don't think we have a comparable product to the other two.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
If you watched Pixar's Wall-E, you saw twinkies. They're notorious for being loaded with preservatives.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
do they taste different Miss B? Because besides the shape they look the same (even the cupcake looks the same except for the bit of white icing on top)

I love twinkies (well at least I did as a child, haven't had one in a long time)