• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
So another attempt at some kit bashing.

Ted Suit HW.jpg

Top - X18 : Black Dream from Out Of Touch.

Pants - Dynamic Track Pants from Lully.

Chocker and Belt - Dream Fashion (V4) from Jasmina.

Bracelets - She Bracelets (V4) From Karth.

Shoes - A_3DS Mia AnkleBoots from 3DSublimeProductions - Arryn.

With the exception of the bracelets I have played with the materials to try to gel all the items into one outfit.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
So another attempt at some kit bashing.

View attachment 23704

Top - X18 : Black Dream from Out Of Touch.

Pants - Dynamic Track Pants from Lully.

Chocker and Belt - Dream Fashion (V4) from Jasmina.

Bracelets - She Bracelets (V4) From Karth.

Shoes - A_3DS Mia AnkleBoots from 3DSublimeProductions - Arryn.

With the exception of the bracelets I have played with the materials to try to gel all the items into one outfit.

ALWAYS love your art pieces! :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks, your kitbashing went pretty good too.

Nice kitbashing Hornet. That looks like a one-piece jumpsuit. ;)

Thank you, the aim was for a one piece jump suit look but I was just playing at first as I enjoy doing some mix and matching, particularly when the Dawn does not have a massive wardrobe of clothes. I know that you can convert clothes from other figures but it there are sometime problems and I occasionally prefer to spend the time doing some kit bashing. Once I have the base idea it is possible to spin a few variations without to much effort.

Here is the same outfit but with the top changed.

Shirt Suit HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
So I have trying out a few more outfits for Dawn and playing with textures again.

Shirt- jacket-jog HW.jpg

The jacket is the Falling for Dawn while the middle 'running' outfit is a compilation of dynamic clothing by Lully both here at Hivewire (athletic shoes by Ironman13). The last is a play with a dynamic shirt created for V4, which I have had for years, from Cocco.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was JUST looking at your post on the SM Poser Forum. I like this, and look forward to seeing the final render. :)