• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Dawn and Genesis 3 in the same render...
Dawn Gen3 comparison Charlotte 2.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
I'd say that's Genesis 3 on my right. Is this DAZ studio? Nicely done save for the Genesis 3 gal being in a slight bad mood! I'm amazed that she can wear Dawn's clothes.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep, genesis 3 on the right. Clothing is the princess dress and wave hair by Aeon Soul for Genesis 3. So Dawn borrowed Genne's clothes which probably explains the bad humor...

All in all though I think they look very alike...not that much difference and they both basically polys and pixels and I think if someone created the same texture and morph for them both that it would be very difficult to tell them apart.

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yep, genesis 3 on the right. Clothing is the princess dress and wave hair by Aeon Soul for Genesis 3. So Dawn borrowed Genne's clothes which probably explains the bad humor...

All in all though I think they look very alike...not that much difference and they both basically polys and pixels and I think if someone created the same texture and morph for them both that it would be very difficult to tell them apart.

Someone has. I defy anyone to be able to distinguish between 3DU's Willow for Dawn and Willow For (whatever version it was) Genesis.

scatha

Adventurous
That was the intent dear, creating more contrast with the wood, old stone and antique furniture. (material-wise) ;) and yet it blends in perfectly.

What do you think of the character? She's my own creation.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
She looks nice, but I could tell better if you have a closeup, even the same pose, just closer so I could see her better.

Hornet3d

Wise
Something entirely different then my character in her habitual armor. DS4.8, 30 min Iray render, no postwork.

Did I say I liked Mirrors yet? ;)

Love the render and at thirty minutes show off iRay well. Like the look of the character as well but, as Miss B has said, could tell a lot more with a close up.

scatha

Adventurous
Thanks, great character (looks like she works out on a regular basis) and would look totally at home in scenes of many different genre.
@Hornet3d ,works out daily, you could say. She leads the Queen's guard in a post apocalyptic version of Iceland. (2250 AD)

There's a whole backstory for it, including why people have reverted to the use of Medieval weaponry.

Beautiful pose and render!

One of Zeddicus' poses, slightly modified. :)