• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not sure I ever did that sort of thing, or maybe it was so long ago I don't remember but I have certainly been way past such distractions for years :laugh:.
Really? I didn't think any man, no matter his age, was ever past such distractions. :D

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
THE SUMMERS GIRL'S*. Another fanboi attack! (I really am going to have to start going to bed earlier!). This is for all you Buffy fans.

The Summers Girl's.jpg

Shiara for V4 (Sarah Michelle Geller) and Simone (Michelle Trachtenberg) for V4 by Godin. Dynamic Bo Fashion by Biscuits (freebie). Dynamic Sweater by Gustaf and Kimberly Grefberg (freebie). Athena Hair by SAV. Eternal Kyra Hair and Earrings by Fabiana. The Crypt by MortenVetus (freebie). Backdrop by Rebelmommy (freebie).

* Drool!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you everyone for your likes for VAMPYRE and THE SUMMERS GIRL'S*!

My guess is it has happened, or something like it more than once in the real world:whistling:.

It sure does Hornet! The time it happened to me I was passenger in a Minivan travelling behind a Volkswagon Beetle. The Beetle slowed down to make a left turn and it was a few seconds before I realised that the Mini wasn't. I turned and shouted at the driver, Vinnie, who was busy ogling two girls on the other side of the road. Fortunately for me he managed to hit the brakes and slow down just enough before contact for me to get away with a large lump on my forehead rather than a trip through the windscreen! OWIIIEE!

Hornet3d

Wise
Really? I didn't think any man, no matter his age, was ever past such distractions. :D

In my case probably to do with my eyesight not being as good as it was or having to use more mental power to concentrate on driving........or I could just be in better touch with my female side:rolleyes:.

eclark1894

Visionary
Thanks Miss B. Got a few refinements to make. And I'm trying to determine if I should make the drawers work on the dressers and nightstand.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm trying to determine if I should make the drawers work on the dressers and nightstand.
Yes, I saw your post on the other forums, and as I mentioned on one of them, I always prefer articulated drawers, doors, and where possible, windows. It just gives the end user variety for renders.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nicely done Hornet, though I don't think I'd sit on top of one of those huge tires while waiting. ;)