• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
With the inclusion of a Hotel at the Oasis it can now start to play host to visitors.
Hotel HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
It had taken months to break the project down to a number of stand alone processes but it was necessary, they were all top secret and some were downright dangerous. To avoid possible attacks each process was housed in it's own lab and hidden in all manner of different locations, being placed in a office environment this was one of the more run of the mill locations but, as it had stood empty for the best part of a year, and the team was the only tenant, it provided a location where disturbance should be minimal.

Building D HW.jpg

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
They look good, far more impressive than mine. I am still in the process of the individual models to work in Poser, I hope when I start combining them they will look as good as yours.

So others can see what we are dicussing.

View attachment 77472
Thanks. I was just getting a handle on environmental lighting back then. I got much better in P12. P13 has to wait a bit as I'm still a little skint.

Hornet3d

Wise
So I dropped off in the earlier render of the Night Train, I missed an emissive node out on one for the materials which, not surprisingly, had a major impact on the render.

HST Night Train Corrected HW.jpg

This does the model more justice. Once again no lights are used only the emissive from the scene.

Hornet3d

Wise
The massive loss of space craft was having an major impact and desperate measures had to be considered. The use of very old old tech engines was one such measure, they were so old little was known to get them to work. One thing was for sure, they needed a fuel source and finding such was proving more difficult than the engines themselves. Using masses of computer power and what construction material they had they set out on trying to solve the problem.

Fuel Production HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I really cannot get over just how good Poser 13 can be with no Poser lights in use, just emissive surfaces in the Superfiy Matterials and a environment domes.