• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
LoRenzo BAT-ling on

in Carrara :eek:

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe had finally decided to go to bed, more out of habit or having something to do than any sort of positive action, she did not expect sleep to come to her, that was for sure. For someone normally so confident and in control she found herself confused and unable to act. Their mission, while not illegal, was an unofficial one therefore she had no cover story for her presence here and now. There was no option to go to the authorities as she would quickly become a person of interest. What could she say anyway 'her boyfriend, and even that was a stretch, had gone missing after an argument' yep they would be really interested in that. Her head told her she needed to return to her own time but that meant abandoning Turlough something she was reluctant to do. She justified her decision to stay believing she still needed to recover the book of souls but she knew in the heart it was not the reason she was staying.

Deeper into the night the full realization of just how much she may have lost in the last 24 hours dawned on her and she tried to fight back the tears. It was another battle she was destined not to win.

The Fued - Reflactions HWRD.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe was out of bed the moment she heard the commotion at the door, her heart skipping a beat as her eyes fell on the welcome sight of Turlough, that was until she took in his pained expression. Somewhat belatedly she noticed the crutches and her face contorted with a mixture of hurt and concern. His explanation that he had fallen but that nothing was broken did little to calm her and the news he had quite quite a few injuries to his legs along with tendon damage was not what she wanted to hear but at least he was alive.

She admonished him for not letting her know how he was or what had happened, realising he had no way of doing so almost the instance the words had left her lips. His response that he had not expected her to still be there hit her hard, it served as a reminder that matters were frosty between them before his disappearance, something that was clearly still in the front of his mind.

The Fued- Return HWRD.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
It had been a strained few days, Turlough spent much of the time in his room but then moving any distance was painful for him, but even in the time they spent together little conversation passed between them. The weekend came and Turlough made more of an effort to move around, Caoimhe suspected he was beginning to come to terms with his injured legs and his limitations. The Saturday evening he settled on the balcony and watched the sunset, Caoimhe sat with him enjoying the scenery if not the company. Soon the silence became too much for her and, at length, she decided to move. Just then he caught her hands gently, the move startled her, it had been week or more since there had been any real physical contact between them. She turned to face him with a heavy heart suspecting this was the goodbye speech that had been brewing for so many days.

"We need to end this feud if I am going to return with you". His words and his soft tone stunned her it was not what she had expected and now she had a new problem. She had decided some days ago that she would need to tell him a lot more about her and the book of souls if he decided to return but as that seemed and distant prospect she had avoided it. Now was not the time she decided, they needed to clear the air and anyway the night had suddenly become very romantic.

The Fued- Making up HWRD.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
The only art I can do, all these months is the paint by number app images... it’s all that keeps me sane.... I have one more surgery that I have to get through and it’s pretty serious.... so I just keep coloring on my iPhone....
Here is just one little sample from the art I stuff my gallery full of....
FD47EF92-5CB5-47AD-BC67-C1DB19B9F4B8.jpeg

Hornet3d

Wise
The only art I can do, all these months is the paint by number app images... it’s all that keeps me sane.... I have one more surgery that I have to get through and it’s pretty serious.... so I just keep coloring on my iPhone....
Here is just one little sample from the art I stuff my gallery full of....View attachment 55965

Beautiful keep on the paint by numbers the paintings are great. Best of luck with the op.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Who knows where the paint by number images are created.. many remind me of Poser figures... the original artist probably run the art through some program that makes it into paint by number images and then sells them to the app companies.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That's very likely. Your example there was done very well, (and very vivid!). Comes out looking rather like a good piece of vector art, if someone was told it was done on an electronic device.

Hornet3d

Wise
Sunday found them doing some retail therapy even though Turlough had to stop on a regular basis to rest his damaged legs. Despite that Caoimhe was enjoying herself finding Turlough not only attentive but good fun. She wondered what his demeanor would be like when he found out her background and what she did for a living.

Starbooks HWRD.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Greenpots has some very nice sets. The Starbooks is a part of his Mall Collection.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, thanks for the info. I'll have to check that out.

Edited to Add: Wow, that Mall is pretty cool, and it's on sale 50% off. I don't know that I would get much use out of it, but it's really nicely done, and the Starbooks, when merged with The Mall, is right at the top of the escalator. Perfectly placed. :)