• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Back to posting some images tomorrow. We have been at sea so long that Poser Pro 11 is telling me that I have to reactivate... :(

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Back to posting some images tomorrow. We have been at sea so long that Poser Pro 11 is telling me that I have to reactivate... :(

Aww, man. That really sucks. I don't understand why it should require re-activation in the first place. Seems to me that once you activate it on your computer, it ought to be activated, end of story. >.<

Hope to see more from you soon, Rokket. It has been a while.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It has been awhile. I am working on the same old stuff, though. My muse is still on vacation with the neighbor boy.

Hornet3d

Wise
Bravo Base HW.jpg

Just playing with lighting and materials.

Hornet3d

Wise
Nice reflection on the floor.

Thank you, the material for the floor is from a collection called 'PandaB5 gradient materials for Poser', not surprisingly by Pandab5 over at CP. They are some great materials, the only issue with this one is that it makes everything look like it is floating off the floor. I guess that is due to the gradient or something, I still like the reflection though.

Hornet3d

Wise
The majority of the crew hated the graveyard shift, as a rule nothing happened ever happened and they regarded it as boring and appeared overly long. Caoimhe loved the shift, not that she was lazy, far from it she was normally very active but in that fact lay her love of the shift. It was time to unwind to some degree and a chance to gather her thoughts only tonight was very different. The view of the fuel station on the display was exactly as expected but the sensor sweep showed signs of life which, for an unmanned station was not normal. She ran the trace again with the same results and decided it was worth disturbing the rest of the command crew before the ship drew any closer.

SS3 Bridge HW.jpg