• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Love those renders, Ryu! Really VERY good storytelling images! :D
I agree. Excellent storytelling renders. I'm not sure I'd ever manage scenes that "busy", though rendering parts and compositing together would work, but that's not easy either. I guess I just can't envision anything like that, so wouldn't even know where to start.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Taking a break from Iray

V4, Vanilla Sky SSS textures, one of Women Of Yerevan for Victoria 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation, Lua Updo by 3Dream

Exposure corrected in Picturenaut. Not having exposure control in ubiased render is evil, evil, evil :speechless:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice render Daniel. It's not often you see a render with Poser's Andy in it. :)

Seebee

SUPER FLY test render. Battle Buddy in the works by OrganicPic for (Boy Robot by Tate), Dawn SE with Skinny jeans, and Tanktop ,boots.

Makes me want to strap on my Oculus and wander around those robots!
Interesting floor you have there, Daniel.
I must get up to date with all these new...well for me anyway...figures.
I realised I'd never heard of an "Andy" before.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Seebee, Andy is a default figure that loads up in Poser the first time you use him. Actually, I think he's there every time you boot up Poser, unless you delete him and save a Startup Scene without him.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey Seebee, Andy is a default figure that loads up in Poser the first time you use him. Actually, I think he's there every time you boot up Poser, unless you delete him and save a Startup Scene without him.
What most people don't know, including me until today, is there is a female version of Andy... Andrea.

Andrea.png

Seebee

Well !!
Goodness gracious me. Had Poser since 4. Always just immediately changed prefs and sent poor Andy away.
And without a thought.
I'll give a minutes silence.
Thanks, Miss B. and eClark. Nice catch.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I like that Earl. Is robe conformed or is it supposed to be dynamic prop? I've not tried to sim a long robe/gown in that position yet, but have successfully done one where Dawn was lying on the ground. It wasn't easy, but I got it done. I like those wings too.