• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

glennf

Eager
Yea i am sorry for what I posted,I know that their are a lot of ladies here in this forum and I try to keep it clean but I am an old fart and let one slip from time to time:laugh:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Truly, Glenn, I'm one of those ladies and an older one to boot and I saw nothing in your render to be concerned about. Not a thing. It was a render of a pretty lady in a swimming costume with nothing suggestive about it at all. But it's your call always.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist

eclark1894

Visionary

Violet : Sweet, Sassy and Sultry....
Hey, JV, I don't mean to be critical, I really LIKE the render, but what's up with that arm texture on the back of the arm?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
According to Google Translate:

Satin or leather
In excess, everything attracts me
The loud, hoarse voice
From one extreme to another

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay so a couple of things...

1- This was a sort of challenge to myself to do SOMETHING in Poser, even if it was just small and basically not a SERIOUS art piece.
2 - I fell in love with Coflek's puppy ages ago, but wasn't able to pick him up until just before my old HD died. So, since he's a Poser item, I just kind of dumped him into the Poser runtime this morning once I had P11 reinstalled.
3 - I purposely have NOT reinstalled DS yet... I'm still finishing up the last few bits of the anniversary booklet 2D project, and if I put DS on here, I know myself well enough to know that I will distract myself with DS instead. LOL

But since all I have left to do on the anniversary book is to number the pages and put them (somehow) into a PDF... I decided I needed at least a LITTLE bit of "me" time... so I broke the puppy out for a quick play.

This is NOTHING special; heck, I didn't even do anything with the lights.. it's just P11's default lights and one of the environment props that comes with it. It's a Firefly render, not Superfly... my goal here was just to see if I could do SOMETHING - anything - out of P11 that I didn't immediately feel like putting through the paper shredder.

Therefore... puppy!

He needs a new coat of paint and maybe some upgrades, though. ;)

View media item 1266

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not bad at all Seliah. Next time you "play" in poser, check to see if the shadow light gives you an option for raytracing instead of deep shadows. That's about the only thing I'd change in that render. You picked the perfect backdrop for it. ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
shadow light gives you an option for raytracing instead of deep shadows.

Yep, that's something I thought of only after I'd closed the program of course... and I didn't save it since it was just a quickie scene. I'd also try to lower the shadow intensity as well, so it wasn't so dark.

It rendered okayish. Not up to my usual standards, but not horrible, either.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
OMG the old MOS armor! I absolutely LOVE that set! Seriously, that is one set I don't think I could live without when it comes to 3D... I have converted that set from M3 to M4, to Genesis 1, to G2M, V3, G2F, V4.... I have gotten bits of it converted to Dusk... LOL I use it a LOT!

Love those renders, Ryu! Really VERY good storytelling images! :D

D

Deleted member 325

I have been working up some custom textures for the armor for the various characters in my project. It is slow going as I keep getting distracted with other projects. I have almost finished a custom set of markings and textures for Cassandra (the female sniper in the group image). That image was from back before my falling out with Daz3D (when I bought a lot there).