• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
7 hours and 4 minutes here in Washington state right now...

I got invited to a little bar down the road that is supposed to have a live band or two and a bartender with green hair. I guess I will go since nothing else is panning out for me. But then again, I haven't brought in the New Year in quite some time. But I do need a break, so there is that.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yeah! I am not sure how to handle it!

It should be a good time. It's not a huge place and this city isn't known for craziness. Everyone goes to Seattle for that!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's no good. I hope you're feeling better soon.

We've had some warm weather as well as cold but with the air conditioning that we have recently put in it's hard to tell...at least I'm able to sleep even on the really warm nights now.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Terre...I'm finding it a bit odd really as the temperature is always round about the 20's. I'm so used to the heat it feels like it's not summer when I'm inside.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yeah I know. I spend most of my time in Asia and they go off the Celsius scale there. The US is just hard headed and won't convert.