• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Everyone is so busy!
I am taking a break this evening, going to practice some knitting.
But when I get back at it tomorrow I will work on Sparkled and the other BeJeweled sets.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
My Liver Chestnut set is now in the store! Have fun and share your renders in the Show Us Your HiveWire Horse Renders thread! Also busy finishing up product imagery for our Thoroughbred!

LiverChestnuts.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Into the cart! Am looking forward to the Thoroughbred. And the kitties, And, and, and...

Well, whatever you want to offer us.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Into the cart! Am looking forward to the Thoroughbred. And the kitties, And, and, and...

Well, whatever you want to offer us.

Thanks so much JOdel! Def lots more "Harry" coming down the road! I am also finally really cranking away at upgrading all earlier Harry breeds and my sets to include Superfly and Iray MATs. Will have several done in the not too distant future, but it will still take a bit to get them ALL done:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic Job on the textures and model guys!!!
Ken can't wait for that tack set!!

31 lengths ......... yes I can see it now!!

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Such a great render, Laurie!

The Poser FF version of the Racing Tack is done but I've stalled on the DS version (WM rigging, and literally a 100+ material files to create) but I'm steadily working on it a few hours every day. As many of you have seen, I'm balancing the grind of getting the tack done with something fun (another frog set), which helps to keep my sanity. I'm hoping to get the tack done by the Belmont Stakes ( 3 weeks).

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OMG.... OHHHH LAURIE, CHRIS... PAUL... HE'S GORGEOUS!!!! Now if there was just a way to use the proper clothes on Dusk... argh... frustration!!!!!!!!! (not being a DS user).... sigh.... but GREAT JOB.... will buy him post haste!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I WISH too, that the POSER tack version could be released soon, since it's 'done' BEFORE the DS one..... there is so little for us Poser folks to get excited about tehse days... (took me TOO much post work for the Tack Fitted way I went before)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
View attachment 24603

A lot of the feathers will be props as well, so can be used in loads of different ways etc. Planning on having legbands for all legs so one can pick and choose and so on. These are VERY early WIP renders- a lot will change. But figured I would "come clean" on what we are up to with this:)

Laurie

I love Medicine Hats! I still have the story about the Medicine Hat Stallion.

Carey

Extraordinary
So I had a few minutes in between things and thought I would pull out our Deer Family again and see where I need to go from here. Def still WIP but now I have a good feeling where it needs to go next at least:) The product includes a buck, doe and fawn- this is the (static object) Buck. I haven't really done anything yet on the tail yet.

View attachment 22535

View attachment 22536
all I can say is...WOW