• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh, and don't forget Dusk's Shapes and Sizes. I bet that would help with making Jockey morphs.
I do have those as well, but thinking it would be better to get the fit to the silks first and tack mount and then you can dial away! Neat thing is the Zan and Taji mats work really really well for Dusk and VW's Janet mats for Dawn as there is a huge difference between when you start and when you finish a race and one reason why all jock rooms come complete with shower! Katie Walsh - Maybe Seliah's dirt overlays too for the clothing?

Base Dusk on the left and 50 percent sculpted dial in on the right. These are kind of an ill fit on the pants boots etc. As I have used the Dusk clones
Dusk Jockey copy.jpg

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Dang. It's a good thing I was never light enough to be a jockey after all! I would have died the first time I had muck and whatnot flung onto my face!

I'd probably have handled being an Oceanographer better. Even though I nixed that when I realized I'd have to take chemistry. Well, that and a few other things that came with being a girl.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Just to keep everyone in the mood...

run for the roses.png

Don't look too closely, 'cause I was too lazy to read the UltraScatter manual to find out how to get the flowers and leaves to be more even. ;) Simple blanket shape modelled in Blender, used weeds from Stonemason's "Fern Lake" around the edges, and the DAZ rose (just because I don't have any other ones:whistling:) in the center.

I'm not big on racing stuff, myself, but I simply have to have that shiny red thoroughbred that is "coming soon."

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

View attachment 25017

Don't look too closely, 'cause I was too lazy to read the UltraScatter manual to find out how to get the flowers and leaves to be more even. ;) Simple blanket shape modelled in Blender, used weeds from Stonemason's "Fern Lake" around the edges, and the DAZ rose (just because I don't have any other ones:whistling:) in the center.

I'm not big on racing stuff, myself, but I simply have to have that shiny red thoroughbred that is "coming soon."
So COOL!!

LOL I promise I wont tell the the florist at the Kentucky Versailles Kroger that you know how to make these!! She is the only one who knows how to make them and each flower is hand sewn on to the base mat with needle and thread.

Goofing off ......Poser exported .cr2 of the Daz morph on the top for Harry Racing Form. Will have to wait to get the TB and make sure it fits the racing tack to see if it goes ok with the TB. It fits both Western and Classic Tacks as it is in both Poser and Daz. Used Laurie's Dapple Gray and Red Dun skin. That liver coat could make for an interesting combo for sort of a nightmare horse with flaming mane and tail.
Posed 2.jpg TBRF Posed.jpg Western 2.jpg

Through morph.jpg
BIS2.png Best In Show Pose all CWRW poses and all of Flint Hawk Poses work with these guys but will have to see on the TB.
Lite Lite Lite 45.png
Foal needs a bit more tweaks, but is pretty close to saddle bred form.

Akhal Teke Slim 2 copy.jpg
Lighter Frame TB morph could be for your 2-year-olds and yearlings.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know the "first thing in the morning" feeling Rae, but that was about 12 hours ago for me. ~LOL~

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Like this fringe best Chris. Looks more like it would have been a Native construct.
I still think the blanket is too narrow...but what the frell that is my opinion and the blanket is yours. :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary

View attachment 25017

WOW!
Not being much of a WOW kinda person.......
W.O.W.!

dkgoose

Any plans for a morph for baby horse or as seperare figure? I just bought a bunch of the horse stuff so excited but couldn't find a baby horse in the store.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Thank you guys, sort of embarrassed now lol, I thought the foal was just another breed of horse...so I have that since it was in the value stack, but whisper is adorable so that's definitely going on my wishlist.

Don't worry about it. There's a lot of horse content (which is a good thing). Especially if you went through and bought the whole value stack at once. You'll find lots of people here happy to point you at their favorite stuff for Harry.