• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

WIP HiveWire Wolf Has Begun!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
it is your house chris and your rues. But, would still like to see at least the newborn puppy for the dog. Big dog, puppy, newborn puppy going ogether would be a great way of completing at least one set.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
it is your house chris and your rues. But, would still like to see at least the newborn puppy for the dog. Big dog, puppy, newborn puppy going ogether would be a great way of completing at least one set.
I gotcha. Right now we're looking at the Reindeer, Tiger, Wolf and Dawn 2.

Laurie has maps ready for Reindeer and Paul is putting on the finishing touches and the rigging then Laurie can put together product images.

Until Laurie gets the final Reindeer she's working hard on our gorgeous tiger.

Then the hope is to finish this beautiful wolf with Flink Hawks robust map work.

Meantime I'm still working on a bunch of morphs for our Dawn 2.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
If I remember correctly the new born puppy was Sparky's creation so I should guess that they are waiting for her to complete it.
After Sparky submitted her puppy we came across issues that needed fixing, and so we were engaged in making that happen, but at the same time got caught with updates to our HiveWire Big Dog due to improper scaling at release. Then we got Paul back on puppy fixes and trying to fine tune Sparky's puppy poses, but again we pulled Paul to work on other projects, I believe it was the Mule deer that demanded his attention at the time.

Bottom line is that we have to still juggle limited resources and efforts.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
After Sparky submitted her puppy we came across issues that needed fixing, and so we were engaged in making that happen, but at the same time got caught with updates to our HiveWire Big Dog due to improper scaling at release. Then we got Paul back on puppy fixes and trying to fine tune Sparky's puppy poses, but again we pulled Paul to work on other projects, I believe it was the Mule deer that demanded his attention at the time.

Bottom line is that we have to still juggle limited resources and efforts.
Ah sorry I thought we were waiting on a fix from Sparky.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ah sorry I thought we were waiting on a fix from Sparky.
I'm afraid we'd be waiting indefinitely, as we havent heard from her for a long time. She was hoping we could help her fix things quickly but we weren't able to, and I'm afraid she couldnt wait on us anymore.