• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire Warthog from Harry

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I know it is primarily done Chris but just wondered if there are any morphs slated for release for this piggy?
Facial expressions especially grinning, speaking and more urgently, snarling/growling...they re pretty fierce and I have seen images with fierce snarls to where they actually curl lips back and show fangs. Tongue? Hackles? Muscles changes?
What about face and body change morphs like shorter snouts, fuller fatter faces, fat bellies and shorter bodies etc.?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I know it is primarily done Chris but just wondered if there are any morphs slated for release for this piggy?
Facial expressions especially grinning, speaking and more urgently, snarling/growling...they re pretty fierce and I have seen images with fierce snarls to where they actually curl lips back and show fangs. Tongue? Hackles? Muscles changes?
What about face and body change morphs like shorter snouts, fuller fatter faces, fat bellies and shorter bodies etc.?

Yeah, I'll be creating all kinds of body, shaping, and expression morphs.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Have the base where it needs to be now. Just need to finish the UV work on tusks and such. Should be pretty quick now though.

WarthogWork26.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
WayyyyycoolbeansChrisLookinForwardToSeeingWhereThisGoes.
Sorry couldn’t resist. Too damn much coffee...got a new bag of dark roast and a better grinder for a late bday gift to MYSELF. And been splurging. Gonna be a looooong night!!!

Ha, happy late birthday to you.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Thank you sir. Funny I have to hear that from a total stranger. Wish I had someone here I could get drunk with sucks drinking alone this the coffee....no one else here but is rage monkeys....me myself and moi!
Wish I was younger and had half a brain left to learn to do more work like you. At least you have that to turn to Chris. I don’t even have that anymore. Wide awake and nothing inspiring me is like being all dressed up and having nowhere to go.
So....yea...happy freaking burp day to me!
Cheers Chris and thanks.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you sir. Funny I have to hear that from a total stranger. Wish I had someone here I could get drunk with sucks drinking alone this the coffee....no one else here but is rage monkeys....me myself and moi!
Wish I was younger and had half a brain left to learn to do more work like you. At least you have that to turn to Chris. I don’t even have that anymore. Wide awake and nothing inspiring me is like being all dressed up and having nowhere to go.
So....yea...happy freaking burp day to me!
Cheers Chris and thanks.

Hang in there friend. You have us here at the Hive. Appreciate your input and kind words.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
As a developer, the androgyny of Genesis was the feature I liked best, so naturally, it was the feature that was immediately abandoned. I never once understood any of the arguments against it. Some of the customers might have been over-eager to have all the products work perfectly across all possible shapes, but that was just a matter of expectation management which could easily have been handled better than "quick, let's split the genders again!" I notice they don't do separate children anymore, though, even though it's much more difficult to set up a child shape on an adult figure than a male shape on a female figure and vice-versa. The whole "it's easier to make gender-specific content on gender-specific bases" is all just pure bull.
BULL!?
Money talks and BULL-sheitz walks. All their actions I have seen at DAZ through the years has been about profit which, afterall, is why they are in business...lets face it. If making seperate gender brings more money in of course they separate the genders and sell their action as necessary. I am not a mesh basher/figure builder but business and marketing make more sense to me and that has been what I have seen at DAZ since their birth from the loins of Zygote!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Or imagine RawArt and his anthromorphic characters!
Sparky has some great ones for the Mil4 figures at her store at Philosophers Egg.
Her last really nice one was her WereBeast take off for M4. Needs some tweaking but as a first attempt it's great. Where are you dear? We miss you!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Have the base where it needs to be now. Just need to finish the UV work on tusks and such. Should be pretty quick now though.

View attachment 31331
Hey Chris are there going to be an projected body and head morphs for this beastie? More muscles, shorter muzzle to bring it closer to pig featured, snarl and grimace and other possible phenomes to give that ugly face only its momma would love, more versatile character?

Speedr8cer5

Sparky does a great as well! Would love to see some more characters like that would be similar in style to "Elephantmen" comic of the anthropomorphic characters similar but different from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Cool! People did seem to like my MORPH-created "wild pigs" sets I did long ago....

YEAH.....ME! :)
Still use them aside for having been a great body of works released all at once to give user a real variety of animals, but also for want of much else remotely coming close to them. Really love them Lyne. I wish.............whatever......:(

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Sparky does a great as well! Would love to see some more characters like that would be similar in style to "Elephantmen" comic of the anthropomorphic characters similar but different from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
If you are using D/S they have a load of anthro morphed characters fr use in their app off the Genesis series of meshes. Sparky does have an elephant family set too I think for V4, M4, K4.