• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Ruckus Character

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A leather necklace with lion claws would be awesome. Then too ... adding lion claws around the outside rim of his shield would also be cool.

Wasn't thinking of a cuirass at all. Just taking this one piece at a time. If anything further, it would be a Javelin, and perhaps a chest plate with leather straps that criss cross in the back. Lisa told me today that she'd like to see a leather necklace with lion claws on it too. So I'll keep adding in a few more pieces for him. And of course it will fit on Dusk first. This can be refit to Dawn and Sora without much effort on my part.

One thing at a time can end up being Ruckus the Berserker on a War Elephant! ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I widened the shoulders now on Ruckus. You might not be able to tell from this, but take my word for it. I do like this better.

Onto the chest plate now tonight.

Ruckus59.JPG

quietrob

Extraordinary
How would he look in a suit and tie? A pair of jeans and a tank top? A supersuit? Can he wear scaled clothing of Dusk? Is he intended only for the Arena? What about shoes or boots that aren't sandals? Will he need a clothing pack?

Sorry for the many questions. These are the things I think about when purchasing a new figure.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A leather necklace with lion claws would be awesome. Then too ... adding lion claws around the outside rim of his shield would also be cool.

One thing at a time can end up being Ruckus the Berserker on a War Elephant! ;)

Would that be the lion he had for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Or a combination of all three? LOL. Big guy like that probably finds the Beast Harry a good dinner.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
How would he look in a suit and tie? A pair of jeans and a tank top? A supersuit? Can he wear scaled clothing of Dusk? Is he intended only for the Arena? What about shoes or boots that aren't sandals? Will he need a clothing pack?

Sorry for the many questions. These are the things I think about when purchasing a new figure.

All of our existing clothing items for Dusk would have to be scaled and fitted, but software can help that effort.

Right now I've just been creating and shaping this big fella without having to think or worry about what else we're going to have to make available on release. The clothing that I am now creating for Ruckus I'm making for Dusk first and creating a morph to fit Ruckus.

Don't know if my response helps at all.

pRabbit

I know I'm a killjoy, but ... make the anatomy more smooth, pretty please. That's something I already don't like about Dusk in general, that he looks THAT mechanical as if someone put his muscles in place with strings and/or casseroles. The human body is, generally spoken, a smooth thing

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I know I'm a killjoy, but ... make the anatomy more smooth, pretty please. That's something I already don't like about Dusk in general, that he looks THAT mechanical as if someone put his muscles in place with strings and/or casseroles. The human body is, generally spoken, a smooth thing

Have you tried dialing some of the morphs for Dusk? Here are only a couple of smoothing options. I've worked hard and tirelessly to make Dusk what he is and can be. Try some of the dials to achieve something lease "mechanical" perhaps.

DuskSE19.JPG
DuskSE20.JPG