• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP HiveWire Rodent Infestation?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I guess we all get prejudices. Things in our lives affect us and we drag that effect around everywhere......forever. I will just never get the images out of my head seeing domestic pet dogs fighting sewer rats and losing or Italian military trying to corner a few on a street to kill them and afraid of getting too close because of their size and enraged cornered animal fight back! No thanks I see no purpose for them except in nature to feed other cleaner predators!

Oh and BTW Penny Dreadful was a great series really enjoyed it and of course I LOVE Ms Green in everything I have seen her in.