• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
NICE! Can't wait to sling this over the back of an Indian pony or over the shoulders of a Paleo Hunter.
But in looking a the promos I have these questions.
1. Is the mouth in the promo open as much as is designed or is there options for more mouth open/lip curl up showing teeth option? Are there any advanced phenomes included for more articulation of mouth and lips I guess I am asking?
2. I loved the promo images especially the pond image with deer standing in it. Because I can't get enough water sets is that something available for Poser users somewhere or was it a custom creation by artist?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
NICE! Can't wait to sling this over the back of an Indian pony or over the shoulders of a Paleo Hunter.
But in looking a the promos I have these questions.
1. Is the mouth in the promo open as much as is designed or is there options for more mouth open/lip curl up showing teeth option? Are there any advanced phenomes included for more articulation of mouth and lips I guess I am asking?
2. I loved the promo images especially the pond image with deer standing in it. Because I can't get enough water sets is that something available for Poser users somewhere or was it a custom creation by artist?

Hi Carmen- the Deer can use all of Harry's mouth morphs- lip up curl, lip up curl extreme. raise upper lip and so on- there are many!ALso the jaw can manipulated separately/is boned.

The pond/environment is Stonemason's Willow Creek- is sold as Daz only but is all objects- would be some work though to convert MATs for Poser. ShaaraMuse at Rendo has some very nice environments and all those are made to work in Poser (many in DS too). Also our own KenG has his beautiful Big Cypress Habitat here at HW: Nature's Wonders Big Cypress Habitat - A Ken Gilliland 3D Creation at HiveWire 3D

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
So what is the next animal project on the list?

The bull or Wolf would warm me up nicely
Hi Carmen- the Deer can use all of Harry's mouth morphs- lip up curl, lip up curl extreme. raise upper lip and so on- there are many!ALso the jaw can manipulated separately/is boned.

The pond/environment is Stonemason's Willow Creek- is sold as Daz only but is all objects- would be some work though to convert MATs for Poser. ShaaraMuse at Rendo has some very nice environments and all those are made to work in Poser (many in DS too). Also our own KenG has his beautiful Big Cypress Habitat here at HW: Nature's Wonders Big Cypress Habitat - A Ken Gilliland 3D Creation at HiveWire 3D
I saw the Willow Creek yesterday and loved it but thought it was for D/S only. It had no indication there was a version for Poser. It pisses me off they don't even bother indicting that option any more. I thought the .obj files which I just went back to look at, already have textures for them. What needs to be converted?

I have many of ShaaraMusa's environments but I do not recall there being any with pond or creek or lake water in th mix. I am waiting for a request i made last yer for scrub grass sand dunes the closest thing so far is her beautiful dried up river set which is the bomb.
But thanks for the tips dear!

JinXter

Motivated
The bull or Wolf would warm me up nicely

Wolf 2.0 by Alessandro Mastronardi is perfect, I can't think what a new wolf would add...
There are some bull models available, but I agree they are not at the level of the current generation of animals.
Still, wouldn't it be smarter businesswise to create an animal that hasn't any (recent) incarnations? E.g. I'd love to see a ram, I know Chris already played with Harry morphs for that. Perhaps they can create a list of animals they'd be willing to work on, and we can vote so they'd know how much interest there would be for each option.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Wolf 2.0 by Alessandro Mastronardi is perfect, I can't think what a new wolf would add...
There are some bull models available, but I agree they are not at the level of the current generation of animals.
Still, wouldn't it be smarter businesswise to create an animal that hasn't any (recent) incarnations? E.g. I'd love to see a ram, I know Chris already played with Harry morphs for that. Perhaps they can create a list of animals they'd be willing to work on, and we can vote so they'd know how much interest there would be for each option.

Yeah there may be a wolf though not sure it is for poser and the last great bull i have seen was from our Lynn and that was a VERY Looooong time ago...prehistory by Poser time. It was great...for its time and i still use it OFTEN. Though thankful to her for the updates she re-posted a while back, Quite frankly I would settle for a bigger tweaking of that figure set. Except for some remapping to fix stretching and a few other small fixes, it was a great product. But the Spanish Bull Chris posted here got my heart a-patter and I WANTS IT NOW!!!!! ;)

JinXter

Motivated
There's a specific poser version for Wolf 2.0 with dynamic hair. If you don't have it yet, you're doing yourself a disservice.
I'd love an improved bull, but I'd prefer a ram right now.

MCarr

Congrats on the release, just picked it up!! Been checking this thread waiting for the release for weeks, LOL
No rush, but now we need an elk!!!! LOL
keep up the great work all!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Congrats on the release, just picked it up!! Been checking this thread waiting for the release for weeks, LOL
No rush, but now we need an elk!!!! LOL
keep up the great work all!!

Not sure when the elk will come around but this guy (my Red Stag add-on and his LAMH, for the Mule Deer) will be out in the not too distant future:)
RedStagLAMH322a.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My guess is the wart hog, for a totally different animal, but likely to be the doe and fawn before that, since they have already been being worked on and are similar to the buck.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Not sure when the elk will come around but this guy (my Red Stag add-on and his LAMH, for the Mule Deer) will be out in the not too distant future:)
View attachment 45797
Freaking Beautiful Girl!
You know would love this look on the Deer CREATURE FOR DUSK by Sharky.
Been tossing around buying it because I love anthropomorphic creatures a lot. Would be cool do a scene with the two of them together.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
What a Hivewire wolf would bring to the table is the ability to combine its morph with that of other Hivewire pawed animals. That could be useful. If one simply needs a wolf AM's is fine.
yeah but not sure I recall liking that wolf. Its at daz right?