• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wouldn't that look cool. I'm picturing that as well. All variations of white on the antlers, branches and leaves too. But... that is Laurie's department.

LOL I've had loads of WIP renders in this thread on my "white" stag- actually a "silver" stag as one only needs to use Whisper's white coat for a more albino look or the Unicorn coat for "white". This is an older WIP render:

WhiteStagFamilyGWB_1112a.jpg

And here he is using my Red Stag LAMH preset:

SilverStag_RedDeerLAMH.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love the idea of flowers. Roses, is my first thought. Also love your matching Antler crown idea. Me likey.
You could do something like the Melidae crown and I don't see why the branches couldn't be antlers......... could parent to the head but you also have that pretty cool huntsman hood.

Attachments

• Bitter Sweet Sorrows.jpg
    Bitter Sweet Sorrows.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 219
  • golden hind.sdfjpg.jpg
    golden hind.sdfjpg.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 254

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Golden Hind ....... using whisper's gold coat texture. Beautiful silver set Laurie ........ !!!! Thinking of some cool Iray metal shaders on the horns.

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Seeing that LAMH set for the deer so makes me wish there was a LAMH version for Poser :(

Yeah me too- the amount of hours it would take to do something similar in Poser is beyond belief. And I still haven't been able to make a good Superfly shader or find a good "base" of one for fur. With LAMH I can make a pretty good base preset in 2-4 hours these days. Tweaking and testing do take a bit longer.