• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire House Cat

Tom

Motivated
Ps. Unfortunately I do not know how to load the pictures into the gallery.
Maybe that can be an administrator for me ?? :(

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If you don't want to add a Gallery (called Media Album here), you can use the "Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" button. There are image size restrictions, the need to be maximum size 1600 x 1600 pixels and under 1MB.

If you do want to add an image to the Gallery, see the images attached here...
Media.jpg Media2.jpg
These are just thumbnails, click to view larger so you can read them :) Yours might look a little different if you are using the White default background (I find black kinder to my eyes).

If you go to the menu under the HIVEWIRE3D logo, there is HOME, FORUM, MEDIA, RESOURSES, and MEMBERS. Go to Media, that is where you will find peoples images that they may not have put into a particular thread (it does help to have your images in the Albums because if you want to put it into more than one thread you don't have to upload multiple times).
On the Right at the top is a button to "Add Media", if you click that it will take you to a new page, it will ask for an Album, you can create a new category (for example, I have a Horse album I put all my horse images, I have a Dusk/Dawn one, and Animal one, a People one etc). Then it will ask for an image to upload, click button, search for your image and select the one you want on your hard drive. There are extra fields to change the name of your photo, add a description and tags etc. Just follow the prompts :)